Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
just thought i would post the movies i've seen....feel free to add to the list with ratings lol - MUST WATCH

A Millionaire's First Love - kmovie - MUST WATCH (sad but really good)
My Little Bride - kmovie - Funny watch (pretty enjoyable if ur bored)
My Sassy Girl - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really good story!!)
Temptation of Wolves - kmovie - MUST WATCH (aww such a cute movie)
100 Days with Mr.Arrogant - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really funnnyy)
200 Pounds of Beauty - kmovie - MUST WATCH (realllyyy good, different story)
He Was Cool - kmovie - good watch (this one is pretty good, sorta cliched but if u dont mind that then its a good movie)
The Classic - kmovie- MUST WATCH!! (i really loved this movie since the story was sooo beautiful, kinda bollywoodish but uber cute)
My Tutor Friend - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really funny not to mention it has the hottest man alive next to wu zun - kwon sang woo!!)
Almost Love - kmovie  bad watch (very boring, same actors as ^ but story totally sucked)
Love in Magic - kmovie bad watch (same as above..boooring)
Death Note: Dead or Alive - jmovie GOOD watch (really original storyline and different concept...dont worry not a horror movie, just mystery and suspense)
Death Note 2: The Last Name - jmovieGOOD watch (same as above but better!)
The Strongest/Best Romance (aka. Perfect Couple) - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really good movie lol has the guy from My Girl in it!)
Innocent Steps - kmovie okay watch (if ur really bored)
The Heavenly Forest (Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru) - jmovie MUST WATCH!!  (aww really cute movie, kinda sad and ironic but has tamaki hiroshi (from nodame))
baby_princess thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: MNMS

It would be really really nice if Neeti adds her ratings too ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ [BTW welcome to our crazy land ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ ]

How do you people manage to watch so many showz in so little time?? Raaz ki baat to bataoo! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you...and suree...i'll add my ratings...just as soon as im done all this hmwkk๐Ÿ˜›...i just spent the last to days working on an major assignment that was due today...i even pulled an all nighter yesterday...and then went to school...and now i have soo much more work...that i can only sleep for a couple of hours๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As for watching these dramas...it actually didnt take that long....i spent most of june and july watching them...i would get soo addicted...that some nights i would sleep at 5-6:30 in the morning...and i would wake up soo late...that my mom would wonder why i slept soo much...lol

i couldnt watch any in august...as i was on vacation...and i had no internet๐Ÿ˜ก...wasted a whole month๐Ÿ˜ญ...and now im drowned in hmwk

baby_princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: baby_princess

Here are my ratings...

Completed Dramas:

RATINGS: Awsome, So-So, Not So Good

It Started With a Kiss: So-So at first i thoguht it was awsum...cozz it was my first drama...but now airel lin's character annoys me...however i styll really want to watch ISWAK2๐Ÿ˜›)
Hana Yori Dango I & II: Awsome (loved matasumoto jun and oguri shun) 
Full House: Awsome (very sweet...but sorta dragged at the end...but styll very good!) 
My Girl: Awsome (one of my favourites๐Ÿ˜Š)
Gokusen I: So-So (got really repetative...but loved matsumoto jun๐Ÿ˜ณ) 
One Litre of Tears: Awsome (very very touching...i literarlly cried one litre of tears while watching it)
Prince Who Turns into a Frog: Awsome (sort of long...but the perfect fairly tale๐Ÿ˜Š) 
My Name is Kim Sam Soon: Awsome (one of my favourites๐Ÿ˜Š)
Nobuta wo Produce: Awsome (very sweet stroy) 
Goong: Awsome (one of my favourites๐Ÿ˜Š...hope they'll styll make Goong 2 with the same actors!!!!)
Devil Beside You: Awsome (MIKE HE๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...need i say more???)

On Hold:

Tokyo Juliet
Hana Kimi (Taiwanese)

Currently Watching: i'll rate these ones...once im done them๐Ÿ˜Š

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Why Why Love
Coffee Prince

lol...i think i got carried away...instead of just rating them...i ended up commenting on all of them!! 

lolzz...i just realized that im currently watching...1 Japanese drama...1 Taiwanese drama and 1 Korean Drama...

Edited by baby_princess - 16 years ago
baby_princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

just thought i would post the movies i've seen....feel free to add to the list with ratings lol - MUST WATCH

A Millionaire's First Love - kmovie - MUST WATCH (sad but really good)
My Little Bride - kmovie - Funny watch (pretty enjoyable if ur bored)
My Sassy Girl - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really good story!!)
Temptation of Wolves - kmovie - MUST WATCH (aww such a cute movie)
100 Days with Mr.Arrogant - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really funnnyy)
200 Pounds of Beauty - kmovie - MUST WATCH (realllyyy good, different story)
He Was Cool - kmovie - good watch (this one is pretty good, sorta cliched but if u dont mind that then its a good movie)
The Classic - kmovie- MUST WATCH!! (i really loved this movie since the story was sooo beautiful, kinda bollywoodish but uber cute)
My Tutor Friend - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really funny not to mention it has the hottest man alive next to wu zun - kwon sang woo!!)
Almost Love - kmovie  bad watch (very boring, same actors as ^ but story totally sucked)
Love in Magic - kmovie bad watch (same as above..boooring)
Death Note: Dead or Alive - jmovie GOOD watch (really original storyline and different concept...dont worry not a horror movie, just mystery and suspense)
Death Note 2: The Last Name - jmovieGOOD watch (same as above but better!)
The Strongest/Best Romance (aka. Perfect Couple) - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really good movie lol has the guy from My Girl in it!)
Innocent Steps - kmovie okay watch (if ur really bored)
The Heavenly Forest (Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru) - jmovie MUST WATCH!!  (aww really cute movie, kinda sad and ironic but has tamaki hiroshi (from nodame))

I havent seen any asian movies yet...but now i think i'll prolly give then a try....i wondering if u could tell me which site u watch these movies on...thankxx

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tiki: ur welcome..yes memories of bali is the same as what happened in bali!! just different names ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Khush: lol and yep do check them out ur welcome..yeah same soo many exams and soo much homework...btw i will pm u soon just got lazy and bz ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Mallika: ur welcome..if want another type of show watch watch I'm sorry, i love u its sad like really sad...wattch it with a box of kleenex..but its really worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š u do the dramathon and tell me how long u watched one show or 2 nonstop okz ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Maryam: ur welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ do chk them out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Neeti: U can watch them on crunchyroll waell most of them anyways ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..by the way welcome to the Asian Section ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MY raaz: lol there's no raaz its called summer vacation and having nothing to do= watching shows..and getting addicted to them through IF's first post on azn dramas ๐Ÿ˜›

hey guys where's puja and sand di? don't see them anymore ๐Ÿ˜•

tiki5434 thumbnail

i know! i haven't seen them around either!

anyway, thanks khush di for the movie recs and neeti for the drama ratings! =D

hmm movies that i really liked:
s diary, king and the clown (really sad), and she's on duty.. i dont think i liked anything else very much... i'm picky when it comes to movies XD
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@tiki: no prob hun =) i really think ull like death note, watch that one lol.

@sehrish :lol i was wondering where my pm was!!

@baby_princess: u can watch almost all the movies on crunchy roll

tiki5434 thumbnail

but isn't death note a SCARY movie? me no likey XD ahah..

your PM.. will be sent to you.. soon XD
MNMS thumbnail
WHAT!! They make movies toooo ...WOW ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. I thought that except China, rest of asian countries don't have a well developed Film industry. [That is SO stupid of me ๐Ÿ˜† ]

Thanks for film recommendations, Khush! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Will def check those out. Most of them are Korean and Japanese. I don't think Taiwan has a film industry... is there??
marvelous.malks thumbnail
@sehrish: LMAO i'll make sure i do that!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll probably watch a good movie too ... someone.. tell me the BEST , absoulute best asian movies you've seen pleej? anyone? ๐Ÿ˜ณ