Pakistani Serials

THE FINAL INDIA V PAKISTAN pakistan zinda (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

alishahprincess

alishahprincess

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mariam_90

i know guyz..pak did great..especially misbah and imran nazir.. he had groin pain thats y i think he couldnt run and got run out.. but everything else went great.. it wasnt a big loss, so thats a good thing. pak did an awesome job and its only 5 runs.. which is not bad at all. its ok if they didnt win the match, but they definetly won our hearts.. INshallah next time they will be the winners:D

Pak Zindabad!

its so trueeeeeeeeeeee they win our heart Clap for me they already win the world cup Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE FINAL INDIA V PAKISTAN pakistan zinda (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Khair we lost big deal, did any1 see the faces of the indian players they seemed as though they had already lost. Khaire, Pakistan mashallah hAD A WOUNDERFUL HAME AND SO WHAT IF THEY LOST BY 5 STUPID RUNS. IN MY EYES THATS NO LOSS. They one the harts of every akistani n they will contuni to do so inshallah. Congrats to afridi for getting the player of the seres at least a pakistani player won that. And finally the comments made by shoaib were not wrong. It is ramadan, gv the guy sum createdHis english isnt all that aswell. Oh well he made up for it in the post match press confrence. Has any1 seen that by th way. He said so many funny things in it. Inshallah they will beat sa 1st test on monday.

luv farah ...x...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top