Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hiya Friends,

Actually this post is for all my friends here.. just to tell that i'll be missing for 2-3 weeks...so my Safar ar Chit chat forum comes to an end today...ConfusedCry

Uni starts from tomorrow and i really have those 2 exams.. have to study nah coz these 2 will be my last exam and then i can start with graduatingBig smile So kuch pane ke liye kuch khona par tha haiWink

Before i leave.. i wanted to say something about everyone i met here..
U all know me... so Please bear with meLOLLOL

First of all Sapna:
Hmm Sapna darling.. it was great to get to know you..you are really sweet and soooo sooo like meWink we had a great time esp in the Bugging Nuggy MissionLOLLOL
Thanks so much for the first gift i got.. Hrithik siggy and aviEmbarrassed i will make that Ruslaan video avi for you okay! and sorry but the reception party will be on hold okayWink
I will miss yah a lot.. but i will check my pms.. so don't worry okay!Wink

Next up: Nugs..whom i call Nuggy, Nuggles or RondhulalLOLLOL
Nuggy it;s been great to know u and you an me have become great friends..Clap
You know as i said to sapna.. i had great fun bugging you and fooling you!LOL
I'm really happy you are fine now...But i want to say sorry for making that post about you( pray for Nug)..my only excuse can be that i was worried about you okay and so please don't get angry about that post.. Ouch we wil stay in touch through our pms nahWink

Hmm Rukhi is next: Rukhi you are my sweetest lil friend and just like a sis and i want you to keep being neutral just the way you are! Clap thanks for sharing the b'day cake!!Wink

SEhrish: Well sehrish ke baarey mein kya kahoon.. Wink My biggest Saut actually here at Cc forum...can;t stop chasing me and my hrithik...well i will really miss our nok jhok sehrish.. but you will have full raaj now..maybe when i'm back.. u are married to hrihik....thanks for the sweet pms too and i know from all people u will miss me the mostWinkLOLLOL

Jess: chotti jess as i used to call her lately.. since i know she is just 13..Wink
well it's been great to know you jessie.. and just for now.. 13 is not young..i was just teasing you yaarLOLLOL btw don't eat too much Lollypops okayLOLLOL

Anji: thanks yaar for the lovely pms and the awesome hrithik siggy and avi u made for me!! you're sweet and kyun nahin. u are my friend nahWink I promise u will get that video avi.. whenever i'm back okay

Vinu: well vinu, thx for ur pm.. i was a bit hurt yeah.. but u know there is no reason to say sorry.. coz u are also a good friend yaar.. i will never forget that u made that awesome Hrithik avi for me just in one day! so take care.. Munna bhai fanWink

Pinky: i can only say you are a sweet girl and we had fun together. .coz u are the one who goes with the flow... Wink

Pooji: great to know u to yaar..because of you i've also visited Misc section and i think u are a wonderful personWink and i hope ur Raja will win

Jasmine/Kai:  thanks a lot sweetie for that wonderful blinkee you made for me with my name on it!! that was so sweetClap and we also had some fun in the fun thread.. will not forget thatWink

Last but not least: My sweetest friend ever: Abhy!Tongue
Abhy yaar i really like you a  lot, ur sweet and crazy pms!! and u know what... we had a deal... IF amit would win u would forget Hrithik..and if Prashant would win you can become my saut! So congarts Prashant has won!!!!Clap
 so now i officially accept you as my Saut!!CryBig smileLOL
Please look to it that Sehrish and jess dont' separate Hrithik from me okay..Wink

i hope i'm not forgetting anyoneTongue
well that was long right...Wink

well i don't think i will be visiting cc forum....coz Sapna darling is right.. the moment u visit cc forum.. u want to keep commenting..so addictive nah!! but..no worries....i will be on to check my pmsWink now and then...Tongue

Love you all...and Sorry if i ever hurt anyone.. it was just for fun...
so now u all please stop cryingCryLOLLOL coz i will be back after 2-3 weeks... aggar zindagi baaqi raha!!Embarrassed

I will miss you all and i know u will miss me too

Alvida and Take care my friends,
Love yah all,
GracellaTongue

Edited by Gracella - 23 September 2007 at 3:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Safar at Chit chat Ends...!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
awww gracy you forgot izzy

but yeah will miss you loads, will keep pming you

take care and good luck with your exams

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Ok gr8......Are u cool naaa...............Big smile

You people make stories, plans and other thing to fool others....Thats why i ask question....its not to hurt anyone.......ok Dil pe math lo.......Smile

Anyway enjoy studies......If get time just shooot your comments n other views in IF......Best wishes for your studies..........

IF friends will miss you.....Embarrassed

Just chillThumbs Up

Regards

Vinu Nair

Edited by Believe - 24 September 2007 at 3:56am

AashiQ_

IF-Dazzler

AashiQ_

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Wat studeer je? Embarrassed

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
awww..dont leave...we will all miss u very very much...and yeap...u can make the video avi once u come back...love u
Anji

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Awww I will miss u loads

But education is important... all the best with ur exams Thumbs Up

Take care

Hug

(I can already see how long these 2-3 weeks are gonna be)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top