Armaan talks with his eyes

missy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Some reporter for times of India wrote about Karan Grovers eyes having only one expression. the love struck one.. I say begone writer, for you have definetely not watched the show from the beginning... The one most pleasing quality about this show is the eye talk each of it's charecters have... Dr. Sapna's innocence, Dr. Atul's absurdity, Dr. Anjili's competence, Dr. Riddhima's naivity, Dr Armaan's........... well his eyes i think are the most expressive in the indian cine world at the moment..

Right from the playful look he dons when teasing ridz and harrasing her, to the down right scornful look he had when she sent him to jail, and then the absolute despise you see in his eyes when he quits talking to her, and now the love sick puppy look he's got around her, ofcourse not to forget the confused look his eyes had when his heart was in conflict with his head.. 😆 

There's no actor that can don soooooooooooooo many looks with his JUST eyes and KSG does it like a PRO!! Besides that the reporter also talked about his fancy for all shades of PINK.. if you ask me, only a REAL MAN can carry off pink.. and look one 100 percent DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in it, and Karan Singh Grover is definitely a REAL MAN in my books..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I honestly think whoever wrote that was not only harsh, but totally off base. Karan happens to look good in a lot of colors, and pink is one of them. He wears green a lot too, I don't think there's anything to read into it, he dresses well.
star+ thumbnail
I totally agree with you
the reporter is basing his/her opinions off of idk what?
short term observation I'm guessing.
KSG's eyes do the talking so sublimely.
and I adore him for that 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yea...I agree...KSG is one of the actors that can carry off anything!
Poisonivy thumbnail
I totally agree wid u missy...dey're jus being so irrational about karan's acting analysis..dere r much worst actorz on television who cant even say deir lines properly..y dont dese journos go n bug dem.. 😕
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i agree with you all
yeah he looks good in everything
about his expressions i think he does them really good
and i love it
😳