sonp1

Groupbie

sonp1

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 471227

Originally posted by Iqbalk fan

who wouldnt be intimidated by Iqbal Embarrassed LOL

but im sure they are buddies Embarrassed

the article clearly says he is not intimidated by iqbal because he is no amitabh

well said ClapClapClap.  Some people just like to distort facts with their own propaganda Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivan Bhatena is on a high (Page 2)" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged
oh dear i do wonder whenever there is anything related to iqbal there come our normal vocab of propoganda. marketing so on and so forth. now as if iqbal paid the reporter and said make sure u mention in the article blah blah blah! come on lets get a life shall we..cause truthfully its becoming rather tedious.... Ouch u don't like him thats ur choice that but kindly respect iqbal fanz and let them enjoy their actor.... thank you,

Edited by LadyZaib - 25 September 2007 at 10:33am

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i know yeh reporters bhi ask questions like that as if iqs has the time for this mad pana, lol oh but i am dying to know its that the su-30 that they shot in?

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged

to understand magnetic force come my bacha lemme explain u sit down, now u rembember apple wala theory...what goes up comes down well in iqbal case mention his name and the whole world comes down LOL LOL LOL

vivan was the 3rd person in the promo shown today he was standin behind jhanvi..

oh btw what has ram got to do with magnetic force?

Edited by LadyZaib - 25 September 2007 at 11:09am

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged
sorry jaan u cannot neither can i that hand was taken in january 2007, samjhe kuch? LOL LOL ...we can only soar the skies with this lt..lolz

Edited by LadyZaib - 25 September 2007 at 11:15am

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbalk fan

Originally posted by LadyZaib

to understand magnetic force come my bacha lemme explain u sit down, now u rembember apple wala theory...what goes up comes down well in iqbal case mention his name and the whole world comes down LOL LOL LOL

vivan was the 3rd person in the promo shown today he was standin behind jhanvi..

oh btw what has ram got to do with magnetic force?

yea i niticed vivan wen i saw the promo 2nd time..first time i busy chkin out iqbalEmbarrassed

well u know us we think only iqbal, we look at only iqbal and now apparently we will be look at mini iqbals..did u watch shrek 3...?

sonp1

Groupbie

sonp1

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Magnetic force LOL LOL not at all LOL LOL LOL

Nothing to do with Iqbal or Iqbalk fan or against Iqbal or Iqbalk. LOL LOL.

But against the distortion of facts and lies spread. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top