DOTW: Your Reaction!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

SmileHi.

This weeks discussion is on what your reaction was when Pak and India made it to finals. Embarrassed

Here are the questions: Smile

1) Who did you think would make it to the finals? Why?

2) Did you think Pak or India would have made it?

3) Do you think this was needed after the ICC World Cup?

4) What will your reaction be if your favorite team loses?

5) How did you react when you found out your fav team made it?

6) Who do you support?

7) Any other comments?

Regards,

IF Dev Team! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Your Reaction!" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I thot Pakistan and South Africa would make it to the finals...coz Pakistan team was young and energetic, passionate...all good fielderzz with fighting spirits....a young aggressive captain who leads from the front!! And South Africa..coz they seemed to b quite a strong team..with the likes of Smith,Gibbs,de Villiers,Pollock,kemp,Boucher...Nel...Ntini all just the right type of cricketers for this format of the game!!! But India threw them out...

yep!I was very sure that Pakistan wud make it to the final...Ithought the other team wud b South Africa but they wer out...I was certain that India wud beat Aussies to make a place in the final!!

yup...definitely!! This was much needed...ppl in both the coutries were just too disappointed with the WC debacle in W Indies...this was necessary to get their support and love back!!

I wont b sad if Pak loses to India in the final...9I dont think they'll lose to India tho) coz...atleast Pakistan made it to the final which in itself is a big achievement...coz its after 15 yrz that Pakistan has reached a WC final...

I would b the happiest person the earth then..LOLI wish Pakistan wins!!! I would b mad wid happiness!!!!!

6) Who do you support?

Obviously....Shoaib Malik XI....the PAKISTAN TEAM!!

7) Any other comments?

ALL THE BEST TO SHOAIB MALIK AND HIS FIGHTERZZ!!

regards,
Nimra..Big smile

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

i bet the whole world had expected australia to reach the finals....besides them sri lanka and south africa..also new zealand...all are strong teams

yea...i actually did....india has all young players except sehwag...i was rooting for yuvraj in batsmen and irfan pathan in bowlers right from the beginning

getting to the finals you mean?...yea def...we didn't want the indian public ruining the batsmens' property again did we?......now that they are in the finals...public bhi khush and baaki officials bhi

i have no expectations now...both teams are equally strong...either can win....

the minute they started playing i knew india would win...b/c of their past few games...they had done extremely well....i know that aussies are the strongest team...but if india puts in all they've got they can win...if they put their fear aside then they can win....and so they did

6) Who do you support?

both pakistan and india....though i would love for india to win Smile....but then pakistani - hindustanis are bhai-bhai Tongue....so will be happy even if pakistan wins

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by CuteFairy91

1) Who did you think would make it to the finals? Why? i really thought that pakistan wud reach.....and compete with new zealand! i had no hope 4 our indians! but then yuvraj chaged the history of our winning chances and from veryt that day onwards i new we had a different indian cricket team!

2) Did you think Pak or India would have made it? pakistan yes........india no!Tongue

3) Do you think this was needed after the ICC World Cup? YES! indians were so damn furious with our team!........but now they can start being proud of our new rejuvenated team india!Wink

4) What will your reaction be if your favorite team loses? its ok man! we're here 2 see good cricket! a real cricket fan suports......as well as enjoys a game!.......but it will hurt a lot of a fav team loses.........

5) How did you react when you found out your fav team made it? my rection?..here:

@#$#^#^*$#^^$^?""@#?:"*^$#%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL............

6) Who do you support? INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Any other comments? thnx for this topic hun.......and ya no hard feelings of one loses man!.......i hope the best team wins(india!LOL sorry kidding!)........

-jojoTongue

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged

- I thought India and New Zealand will make it.........but its good that Pak and India made it..........was an entertaining match!!Big smile not entertaining....FABULOUS!!! MINDBLOWING!!Clap Both the teams were excellent!! Clap

- Yes!!! like DUH!!!!Embarrassed knew it!! Just had this confidence in Dhoni and his team of players! Big smile

- Yes.....to wipe off the bad memories of the early exit of the two best teams of Asia! Smile 

- Diplomatic reaction!! Its just a game! Tongue

- COOOOOOL!!! This is gonna be a historical moment!!! what matters is the teams made it to the finals.....!Big smile the winners were better than the other finalists....!

6) Who do you support?

- INDIA!!!!! CHAK DE! INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

7) Any other comments?

This topic is old I guess! LOL Shouldn't be sticky n e longer! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top