Other Star One Shows

India-Forums

India Calling--Timings changed??

SubbyAli Groupbie
SubbyAli
SubbyAli

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hi Guys

I love India Calling, it used to come on every week on Monday to Thursday at 10.00pm in UK and the repeat was on Saturday at 12.00pm, but now Star 1 has changed the timings to 9.30am Monday to Thursday and the repeat comes on the same day Monday to Thursday at 2.30pm.

Now can someone tell me what will those people do who start work at 7.00am till 5.00pm. They will never get a chance to watch India Calling. I am very disappointed as I work from 7.00am till 5.00pm.

Even on this site the Star 1 section has India calling linked with other drama's which makes it so hard to trace India calling video's.

Can we still get India Calling repeat to come on Saturday at 12.00pm the 4 episode's?????????????????? Ouch

Looking forward to your replies

Edited by SubbyAli - 23 September 2007 at 7:30am

SubbyAli Groupbie
SubbyAli
SubbyAli

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Oh gosh I was watching the episode for the 10th September but its so many months old cuz i was looking for the recent episode's where chandani and Addi are in love but chandani is engaged to another guy so she leaves india calling and returns back to her gaow.

Then Addi follows her there but still no luck and after wards chandani finds out that her to be hubby is having an affair with another girl. So she is left with empty hands.

I live in UK and as far as i know india drama's are miles ahead then UK, but why is India Calling on this site miles back Confused strange
Niki_18 IF-Dazzler
Niki_18
Niki_18

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
The videos are miles back because, India calling has started from the beginning again ie a re-run. So basically we're getting the chance to watch IC all over again!! Big smile
The re-run started some time in July this year. Hope that clears the confusion! Big smile

But as to Subbyali: I can understand completely yaar. See I would've helped but I can't advertise other websites on this forum! Smile
cutemini Senior Member
cutemini
cutemini

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN HAVE STARONE BUT THEY LOVE INDIA CALLING CAN WE PLZ START A FORUM ON INDIA CALLING. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Disapprove
SubbyAli Groupbie
SubbyAli
SubbyAli

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hello

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the information.

I still feel Cry Cry Cry I will never get to watch india calling again, not fair na Cry

Yeap why dont we have a seprate section for india calling. Confused
srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SubbyAli

Oh gosh I was watching the episode for the 10th September but its so many months old cuz i was looking for the recent episode's where chandani and Addi are in love but chandani is engaged to another guy so she leaves india calling and returns back to her gaow.

Then Addi follows her there but still no luck and after wards chandani finds out that her to be hubby is having an affair with another girl. So she is left with empty hands.

I live in UK and as far as i know india drama's are miles ahead then UK, but why is India Calling on this site miles back Confused strange

hey jalandhar is not a gaowLOL its a proper cityTongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top