3 shining stars of DMG

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hye folks , how are you friends, i am talking about the jaan of this show, means, ⭐️Armaan,⭐️Ridz⭐️ and⭐️ Atul⭐️, the trio roxx!!!!👏 everyday they do something very adorable, Armaan's love and craziness for Ridz along with the sweet comedy, Ridz is naughty too, her outfits are very gorgeous and she is getting more and more pretty , Atul and his comedy one of the best part of the show😆his osngs and dialogues and the gestures he give make us laugh, and so as Armaan, the trio os doing quite justice to their roles no one except them would do this role, what do you think?????😃

Maleka/Love Armi

hey em 1st 2 reply

ya i fink it too
they all do justice wid dere characters specially atul
ofcourse no1 else can do as better job as they do 😊
yes they really are the jaans of DMG... 👏
I have to agree, but I also believe that Angie and Sapna also add their stuff into it, I feel all 5 of them rock. If we didn't get to see Angie's angry towards Ridz, how would we see AR close or Sapna's tune to Subh can make this think, when will AR be like this? I think the entire cast of the DMG are the diamonds of the show 😊
yeah i like them 3 too but i do like sapna and angie too ..and i like kirti also (dnone kill me ) 😆 😆
@ Matrtina: I love the entire cast of DMG 😃 all are rocking 👏 👏
all the characters are right on...their acting...n even how they portray themselves is commendable......n even aunty keerti 😆 as anjie n armaan like to say
Yes I agree Jenny all 5 form a wonderfull group and a rocking team 😉