kkusum wedding day!!

Poll

Abhay didn’t show up in the wedding, what will Kkusum do next??????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mursalcool thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 plz vote!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
I think she will forgive and forget (like always) and once they are about to tie the knot...................enter Tashu and/or Mahi!!! If Kusum and Abbahy get married, then there really isn't any storyline left cause how will tashu and mahi fall into the picture if abbay and kusum are already married???
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

I think she will forgive and forget (like always) and once they are about to tie the knot...................enter Tashu and/or Mahi!!! If Kusum and Abbahy get married, then there really isn't any storyline left cause how will tashu and mahi fall into the picture if abbay and kusum are already married???

ya maybe.......i just want this thing to end๐Ÿ˜ก

samie thumbnail
HOW COME IT TOOK KALI WEEKS TO ORGANISE A GRAND WEDDING BUT IT TOOK THEM 1 DAY TO ORGANISE THIS ONE AND NO ONE EVEN GOT MARRIED
**Tina** thumbnail
          Can someone tell me how to mack a register and get a sitizen id for the set asia 's meesage board!!!!!!!!!
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is all this about. When did abhay and Kusum get divorced to re-marry again? Any idea?
TiN24 thumbnail

That's the ironic part................when they never divorced, how can they marry again??? Just because mentally and emotionally they didn't consider their relationship as husband and wife, does not mean legally they weren't married right? Am I missing something........๐Ÿ˜•?