I watch zee punjabi (sometimes)

what about you guys?
What shows do you watch and which show is your favorite?Tongue

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

I don't watch any punjabi soaps coz they are simply horrible in terms of technical/acting departmentOuch but i love watching talk shows and music shows like kokka, first frame, meriyaan gallan mere geet etc.Embarrassed i can't really say i have a favourite coz they're all the same but I do immensly enjoy watching 'excuse me please' with ranjhaBig smile that dude is completley HILARIOUSLOL his face expressions crack me up in secondsLOL

ohhh I love punjabi movies tooo coz they're very closely connected to reality and everyday life of a normal personBig smile which is really hard to find in movie industries now these daysOuch Also, the scripts/stories of punjabi movies are not chorified from hollywood which is quite shocking and i guess that's the reason why punjabi movies do really well at the box officeTongue

Edited by JK_5 - 22 September 2007 at 6:56pm
gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
well, i don't watch any punjabi shows... i hope sumone can upload them, just like other shows... but, i do love punjabi movies and songs...
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
This is great....a Punjabi Section!! Clap Clap Clap

Congrats and i hope this section is more active! Embarrassed
Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
the only canadian produced punjabi tv show i watch is jee aayan nu

i dont watch any punjabi dramas cause they are not made professionally but i do watch some hindi dramas

the only punjabi shows i mostly watch are on alpha etc punjabi such as just arrived, dhol wajda, kokka, just punjabi, and meriyan gallan mere geet
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged
well when we used 2 have channel punjab, we used 2 watch some of the progs on there, now we don't have it so no one can watch it
radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i don't hv any punjabi channel....but hv watched many punjabi movie....Jee aayan noon and all harbhajan movie r just balle balle..... Tongue

Edited by seeragurl07 - 25 September 2007 at 11:52am
preeti015 Goldie
preeti015
preeti015

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I love to watch... Excuse me plezzz.. meriya gala mere geet and others... and my fav was Sada Campus... that was really fun...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index