Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged
gr8 name Jot.... Tongue

mera naam ae Jaspreet Kaur..aka. Jassi Tongue ...mein US vich rehndi aa ....i love punjabi music too esp. RDB and Sukhshinder Shinda.... Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce urself (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gill1

Hi everybody,

Welcome to Punjabi section. Lets introduce ourself and have a great time in this section.

Something abt me:    I am a punjabi girl. I live in US and am a medical student. I love to watch hindi movies, shows etc. and ofcourse Punjabi movies and shows rock as well....lol...

So, now... u can tell abt yourself....

hey gill........me to doing medical...wht is ur specific major??

preeti015

Goldie

preeti015

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hey everyone my name is Manpreet Kaur aks Preeti i am 21 born in punjab, was 11 when came to USA and since then living in california only visited punjab, but was really a great exprence. and I love to listen to punjabi music specally by kamal heer, all the Mann's

Edited by preeti015 - 25 September 2007 at 1:50pm

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

My name is Jasprit. I was born in a village known as Ajram near Hoshapur. I came to America when I was 8 and I am now 19. I am a second year Business student, majoring in Accouting. I haven't been back to india yet. Might go this year but not sure. I love, love hindi music and movies. I rarely listen to punjabi music, but love doing bhangra on it. I am also very close to my religion. I have created a lot of limits for myself. As one of the girl mentioned, my brother and sister are white/black washed. My brother is my best friend.

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti015

hey everyone my name is Manpreet Kaur aks Preeti i am 21 born in punjab, was 11 when came to USA and since then living in california only visited punjab, but was really a great exprence. and I love to listen to punjabi music specally by kamal heer, all the Mann's

heyy preeti nice nameeBig smile where u from in cali?.. if u dun mind tellin me datTongue

jatti1992

jatti1992

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
ssa ppl..........my name iz mandeep nd i live in da BAY AREA it's in califronia, USA....i came here like when 10yrs. ago nd..i only kno how 2 speak punjabi.....i could only rite my name in punjabi......nd readin i really suck @ dat.........i luv punjabi music.....i'm a big fan of amrinder gill....i have family here nd in india.........but i haven't went 2 india since i came here.....rite now i'm 15yrs. old.... i waz bout 5 when i came here.. i wish 2 go back.....but gotta finish my high skool be4 i can go.....kk then ta-ta thanx 4 readin my thin.....luv punjabizzzzzzzzz..... Wink

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hey! Just posted in slambook too, so u can read my info there LOL but jus to repeat a bit, i'm Luvneet Big smile and i live in Australia.. im a student at university and yeh i luuuvvv punjabi music too!
But yeh i can speak punjabi, understand it.. and also read and write Big smile

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Just saw this section now!

Anywho, hey guys! My name is Ena, 19...turning 20 in Dec...*shudders* LOL, and I'm from Sydney, Australia. In 2nd yr Uni, doing a double of Biz Admin and Econ...hmm...came here when i was about 6 years old.
And yeps, like most of you, i absolutely LOVE being a punjabi! It's such a matter of pride man! And yeps, i can speak, read and write Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top