Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everybody,

Welcome to Punjabi section. Lets introduce ourself and have a great time in this section.

Something abt me:    I am a punjabi girl. I live in US and am a medical student. I love to watch hindi movies, shows etc. and ofcourse Punjabi movies and shows rock as well....lol...

So, now... u can tell abt yourself....

SAT  SHRI AKAAL EVERYONE😳

Mera name is Jot aka JK and I'm gurl of 16 yrs.(sweet sixteen😉)currently enrolled in grade 12😛 I was born and brought up in canada although I love punjab immensly😳 I'm now trying to learn how to write punjabi(i already know hoe to read coz mum taught me) and today was my very first day of punjabi writing class and i did HORRIBLY😆

Forgot to add - I LOVE punjabi music😳 i CANNOT live without it for a single moment Also, I'm very-very attached to my cultural roots although my siblings are COMPLETE white/black-wash😡🤢

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
i was scrolling down the main India-Forums page and I saw the Punjabi Channel section and i was like "wow, they finally made a punjabi section" 

I'm a Punjabi boy, 18 yrs old and a second year university student. I am born and raised in Canada but I've also lived in California (U.S.) and I love Punjabi music, watching punjabi movies, and shows. Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
i am punjabi love punjabi music movie i was born in india but i have lived in canada since i was threteen i am know 44 years old i work in a hospitel as r.c.a. i hav two kids a1 19 year old and my sun just turnd 18 Edited by kamal desang - 16 years ago
elllo everyone...im rachu 20 yrs old, from the UK, saw this section yday but was kind abusy so thought i wud check it out now.....kinda cool 2 add this section.....lets hope it becomes active 😊
Hello Everyone
2day i saw dis punjabi section on the forum & i ws jst wow punjabi section also... really happy to c punjabi section...
anyways Myself Rajni, Born in Patiala & currently in Czech Rep. wid mu hubby. I love punjabi movies, songs & used to watch sm gud shows on punjabi channel when it was free...
Hope we have a nice time here..
heyy guyzz my namez sandeep buh u can call me Deepa!! i wuz born in india buh now live in usa.. n i came here when i wuz 13 n now im 18 lolz😆
n yeahh i luv pbi music..it freakin rox!!
hmm wuh elsee oh yeah im goin to india next month so i wont b active dat much!! lolzz
gr8 name Jot.... 😛

mera naam ae Jaspreet Kaur..aka. Jassi 😛 ...mein US vich rehndi aa ....i love punjabi music too esp. RDB and Sukhshinder Shinda.... 😛
Originally posted by gill1

Hi everybody,

Welcome to Punjabi section. Lets introduce ourself and have a great time in this section.

Something abt me:    I am a punjabi girl. I live in US and am a medical student. I love to watch hindi movies, shows etc. and ofcourse Punjabi movies and shows rock as well....lol...

So, now... u can tell abt yourself....

hey gill........me to doing medical...wht is ur specific major??

hey everyone my name is Manpreet Kaur aks Preeti i am 21 born in punjab, was 11 when came to USA and since then living in california only visited punjab, but was really a great exprence. and I love to listen to punjabi music specally by kamal heer, all the Mann's Edited by preeti015 - 16 years ago