Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

gill1

gill1

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Hi everybody,

Welcome to Punjabi section. Lets introduce ourself and have a great time in this section.

Something abt me:    I am a punjabi girl. I live in US and am a medical student. I love to watch hindi movies, shows etc. and ofcourse Punjabi movies and shows rock as well....lol...

So, now... u can tell abt yourself....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce urself" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

SAT  SHRI AKAAL EVERYONEEmbarrassed

Mera name is Jot aka JK and I'm gurl of 16 yrs.(sweet sixteenWink)currently enrolled in grade 12Tongue I was born and brought up in canada although I love punjab immenslyEmbarrassed I'm now trying to learn how to write punjabi(i already know hoe to read coz mum taught me) and today was my very first day of punjabi writing classApprove and i did HORRIBLYOuchLOL

Forgot to add - I LOVE punjabi musicEmbarrassed i CANNOT live without it for a single momentOuch Also, I'm very-very attached to my cultural roots although my siblings are COMPLETE white/black-washAngryDead

Edited by JK_5 - 22 September 2007 at 6:48pm

gurbachan

Groupbie

gurbachan

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
hi everybody my name is Jaspreet Kaur and i live in US but i was born in Punjab mainly in Ropar if u've heard of it. i am really happy that India-Forums has decided to open a punjabi section....Even though i live in US but i am total punjabi, half of my family lives in india...so we go visit them. i love punjabi movie and hindi music..i am always singing punjabi music.   so thank you so much..

Edited by gurbachan - 22 September 2007 at 7:34pm

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i was scrolling down the main India-Forums page and I saw the Punjabi Channel section and i was like "wow, they finally made a punjabi section" 

I'm a Punjabi boy, 18 yrs old and a second year university student. I am born and raised in Canada but I've also lived in California (U.S.) and I love Punjabi music, watching punjabi movies, and shows.

Edited by Jazzzy - 23 September 2007 at 7:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mannat_Randhawa

kamal desang

kamal desang

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i am punjabi love punjabi music movie i was born in india but i have lived in canada since i was threteen i am know 44 years old i work in a hospitel as r.c.a. i hav two kids a1 19 year old and my sun just turnd 18

Edited by kamal desang - 24 September 2007 at 12:01am

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
elllo everyone...im rachu 20 yrs old, from the UK, saw this section yday but was kind abusy so thought i wud check it out now.....kinda cool 2 add this section.....lets hope it becomes active Smile

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone
2day i saw dis punjabi section on the forum & i ws jst wow punjabi section also... really happy to c punjabi section...
anyways Myself Rajni, Born in Patiala & currently in Czech Rep. wid mu hubby. I love punjabi movies, songs & used to watch sm gud shows on punjabi channel when it was free...
Hope we have a nice time here..

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
heyy guyzz my namez sandeep buh u can call me Deepa!! i wuz born in india buh now live in usa.. n i came here when i wuz 13 n now im 18 lolzLOL
n yeahh i luv pbi music..it freakin rox!!
hmm wuh elsee oh yeah im goin to india next month so i wont b active dat much!! lolzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top