Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i watched it online .it was a very nice movie.good comedy of vivek shaoq and guggi.story line is something like main hoon na.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mitti Vajjan Mardi (Page 4)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I watched it 2....great movie! n great comedy by ghughi n rana ranbir LOL LOL Luv his voice n all his songs

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ooh i downloaded it on my pc Tongue i've to watch it yet(A) butt i heard its a gud movie :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top