Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mitti Vajjan Mardi (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preeti015

Goldie

preeti015

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??

I love jee aaya nu movie, Embarrassedone of the best punjabi movie... so mitti wajaa mardi already came i din;t knew that Ouch

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I was going to go see it last week since it was cousins birthday but we had to cancel the program Embarrassed

Will wait for it on DVD Embarrassed

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurav''s Love

haven't watched it, not feeling this too much......all of harbajan maan films lok the same....same message....same type of songs...same storyline-ish....maybe its just me

lolzzzzzzzzz EGG-JACTLY what i thought beforeOuch but a lot of my buddies have been the praising the movie A LOT after watching so when i thought i should give it try...i can't get the freakin' ticketsAngryOuch

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

i've watched jee aayan nu too...infact i own the dvd and its sittin in my living room Big smile

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

haven't watched it, not feeling this too much......all of harbajan maan films lok the same....same message....same type of songs...same storyline-ish....maybe its just me

lolzzzzzzzzz EGG-JACTLY what i thought beforeOuch but a lot of my buddies have been the praising the movie A LOT after watching so when i thought i should give it try...i can't get the freakin' ticketsAngryOuch

lol i don't think ill bother watching it in the cinema.....we did all go as a family and watched Dil Apna Punjabi, but no one was up for watching this new one, so prob just download it and see how it is

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

lol i don't think ill bother watching it in the cinema.....we did all go as a family and watched Dil Apna Punjabi, but no one was up for watching this new one, so prob just download it and see how it is

I donno know why but I DID NOT like dil apna punjabi AT ALLConfused I loved harbhajan's other movies but i just didn't like him or any of the acctresses in DAPEmbarrassed I prefer that kimmi gurl who played pali in ANMWD she's really pretty and looks way more compatible with harbhajan than all the actresses he has worked withBig smile i hope she comes back to the punjabi cinema coz me miss herCry but i have heard the new gurl in MWM seems pretty promising tooTongue hope it's trueWink

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged

LOL i'm like quoting EVERYTHING ur sayin LOLWink but yes,i agree! Even i'm not watchin it in the cinemas...it's aLWAYS the same!

However, the lead actress in it, i know her. And then she became Miss Punjaban World, so haven't spoken to her since but, lol. She looks very pretty in the movie...i swear, prof. make-up ppl are so magical!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top