Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

Mitti Vajjan Mardi (Page 2)

radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??
preeti015 Goldie
preeti015
preeti015

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??

I love jee aaya nu movie, Embarrassedone of the best punjabi movie... so mitti wajaa mardi already came i din;t knew that Ouch

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I was going to go see it last week since it was cousins birthday but we had to cancel the program Embarrassed

Will wait for it on DVD Embarrassed
Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurav''s Love

haven't watched it, not feeling this too much......all of harbajan maan films lok the same....same message....same type of songs...same storyline-ish....maybe its just me

lolzzzzzzzzz EGG-JACTLY what i thought beforeOuch but a lot of my buddies have been the praising the movie A LOT after watching so when i thought i should give it try...i can't get the freakin' ticketsAngryOuch

Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seeragurl07

i've watched jee aayan nu too...infact i own the dvd and its sittin in my living room Big smile

Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

haven't watched it, not feeling this too much......all of harbajan maan films lok the same....same message....same type of songs...same storyline-ish....maybe its just me

lolzzzzzzzzz EGG-JACTLY what i thought beforeOuch but a lot of my buddies have been the praising the movie A LOT after watching so when i thought i should give it try...i can't get the freakin' ticketsAngryOuch

lol i don't think ill bother watching it in the cinema.....we did all go as a family and watched Dil Apna Punjabi, but no one was up for watching this new one, so prob just download it and see how it is
Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

lol i don't think ill bother watching it in the cinema.....we did all go as a family and watched Dil Apna Punjabi, but no one was up for watching this new one, so prob just download it and see how it is

I donno know why but I DID NOT like dil apna punjabi AT ALLConfused I loved harbhajan's other movies but i just didn't like him or any of the acctresses in DAPEmbarrassed I prefer that kimmi gurl who played pali in ANMWD she's really pretty and looks way more compatible with harbhajan than all the actresses he has worked withBig smile i hope she comes back to the punjabi cinema coz me miss herCry but i have heard the new gurl in MWM seems pretty promising tooTongue hope it's trueWink

bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged

LOL i'm like quoting EVERYTHING ur sayin LOLWink but yes,i agree! Even i'm not watchin it in the cinemas...it's aLWAYS the same!

However, the lead actress in it, i know her. And then she became Miss Punjaban World, so haven't spoken to her since but, lol. She looks very pretty in the movie...i swear, prof. make-up ppl are so magical!

Go to top