Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

SAT SHRI AKAAL everyone and Jee Aayan NuHug

OMG finally the day is here when we have our very own Punjabi forum to discuss everything that's PunjabiTongue From not-so-popular punjabi soapsLOL to VERY-VERY popular punjabi music(balle-balle)Approve I kinda feel like doing bhangra myself at this very moment since I'm soooooooooooo berry happyEmbarrassedLOL I don't know about you guys but I have waited a LONGGGGGGG(notice the many G'sOuch) time for this forumEmbarrassed and now we finally have itBig smile ain't that coolEmbarrassed

Anyhoooooooooooooo C'mon out everyone and let's make punjabi channel one of the most popular and most visited forum of IF and I am sure that ain't gonna take long if all you of people come and join this forum and make it HAPPENINGGGGGTongue

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINALLY----Jee Aayan Nu to Everyone!!!!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gill1

gill1

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
hurryyyyyyyy... can't wait to see it growing.... lets ROCK.... chak de phatte....

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gill1

hurryyyyyyyy... can't wait to see it growing.... lets ROCK.... chak de phatte....

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE saying chak de phatte tooLOL by the way are you punjabi???? hehe  i know it's stoopid question(i can see ur last name's gill) but still i have to askEmbarrassedLOL

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Where is everyone?
When there was no section for punjabi shows, I used to get so many PMs from members requesting to open a section.

Now that the section has been created, everyone is gayabLOL

kithe gaye sare jaaneWinkTongue

gill1

gill1

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I knowwwwwwwwwwwww... come on ppl...lol.. btw, I am punjabi girl...lol

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Where is everyone?
When there was no section for punjabi shows, I used to get so many PMs from members requesting to open a section.

Now that the section has been created, everyone is gayabLOL

kithe gaye sare jaaneWinkTongue

Oye kimmi jaan main taan ethe aanTongue I was actually the first one to post something here....I feel so proud of myselfApproveLOL lolzzz but thanx a bunch for sending me a pmHug even though i haven't yet replied coz  i'm toooooooooooo excited abt our forum and have been in the planning modeEmbarrassed

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
jee ayaan nu to the first ever punjabi section originals on IF

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
yeah i think this was the only thing missing from the forum.....thanks 2 whoever suggested bringing it up....will b great to see fellow punjabis here rocking the forum Tongue welcome 2 everyone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top