Please Pray for Nug...! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

Ooh Get well soon Mr.Nug...... 😳

Breathing prob's can cure with medicine...n proper treatment.....Practice yoga too....
😳 

@Grace: "he wrote he's on the ventilator"....!!! ...I cant believe this....How he type pm from ventilator..!!!!!Is it some plan or something.....to fool u??? cos when i read 'he typing pm from venilator'...i got doubt ....cos if anyone in ventilator means that much serious condition only Dr give ventilation..

so plzz....😳

How dare you Vinu how can u think i would fall so low to make fun of these kinda situations..!! this would be my plan to fool you all?? is that how you think of me..?? u defintely know how to hurt people....
just don't talk to me ..... and for ur kind information i am serious and it was a serious condition yeah...Haven't i said Hospital..? so obviously there was a doctor! whether u believe it or not.. that;s not my problem!

Thank you VInu Nair.. my last day here at cc forum and this is what i get....
Originally posted by Gracella

How dare you Vinu how can u think i would fall so low to make fun of these kinda situations..!! this would be my plan to fool you all?? is that how you think of me..?? u defintely know how to hurt people....
just don't talk to me ..... and for ur kind information i am serious and it was a serious condition yeah...Haven't i said Hospital..? so obviously there was a doctor! whether u believe it or not.. that;s not my problem!

Thank you VInu Nair.. my last day here at cc forum and this is what i get....

I not try to Hurt anyone here.........just asked my doubts....😳 If anyone feel they hurt..sorry for that....😳

[quote]

In medicine, mechanical ventilation is a method to mechanically assist or replace spontaneous breathing when patients cannot do so on their own, and must be done so after invasive intubation with an endotracheal or tracheostomy tube through which air is directly delivered (in contrast to noninvasive ventilation). In many cases, mechanical ventilation is used in acute settings such as in the ICU for a short period of time during a serious illness. For some patients who have certain chronic illnesses that require long-term ventilation assistance, they are also able to do so at home or other nursing/rehabilitation institution with the help of respiratory therapists and physicians. The main form of mechanical ventilation currently is positive pressure ventilation, which works by increasing the pressure in the patient's airway and thus forcing additional air into the lungs. This is in contrast to the more historically common negative pressure ventilators (for example, the "iron lung") that create a negative pressure environment around the patient's chest, thus sucking air into the lungs. Although often a life-saving technique, mechanical ventilation carries many potential complications including pneumothorax, airway injury, alveolar damage, and ventilator-associated pneumonia, among others. Accordingly it is generally weaned off or to minimal settings as soon as possible.

Nasotracheal intubation
Nasotracheal intubation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_ventilation

[/quote]

At this condition how someone write PM....thats only i asked........😳

Just pray for his speedy recovery......😳

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
ok guys stop arguing, yes i was on a ventilator for several hours i dont know what happened, i was ok for a while then suddenly i was having trouble breathing. I radioed hq for help and i was taken in to hospital and put on a drip and ventilator. After i was released i pmed grace. Thank you everyone for your concern. Am stil a bit groggy so wil come on a bit later proper. Just a quick message 2 the doubters i hav never lied about anything 2 any1 on if. Nor did i ask any1 2 pray for me so a cut and paste job is not required about my medical condition. I pmed grace when i discharged myself from hospital 2 let her know i wud not b on if that nite. Not while i was on ventilator. Thanks 2 every1 4 caring and ure prayers. I appreciate it very much.
Vinu: it is possible. He probably did it at the last moment before the doctors did any tests on him. (I've seen tthis happen since I'm around the hospital a lot)'cause after that u r down for the count and can't barely move. Most pple r so tired by then that they fall asleep and even quit eatting anything.

Plus I don't think he'll make this stuff up. and neither will she.

plz. man just pray... even if it's fake, is there anything wrong in praying for someone? no.
omg...am so bad... I should visist IF more often...am so glad u r ok Nuggy 😊
thanks jess and sapu you guys are sweet, but am fine now, a bit groggy but fine, i honestly have no idea what happened, it came on all of a sudden things went into slow motion i could barely breathe, but its over now and once again thank you all of you for your kind words and prayers 😳
It's gr8 tht u are much better now!
thanks rukhy am feeling much better and stronger
Yes, nugs am happy that ur better now 😊
thanks rishi your are so sweet