Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey to all cricket fans!!

So, we are at the end of the T20 WC and the finals are India Vs. Pakistan. Pakistan beat New Zealand to reach the semi-finals where India beat the invincible Australia to reach the finals!! Both teams were very unpredictable in T20 because the teams were weak. Dhoni is the new captain while Malik has really changed the Pakistan team!! India and Pakistan already faced each other before in the T20 WC with a tie; later India won with the bowl-out.

--Well how do you feel about this hot and very awaiting match on Monday?

--According to you, who will win?

Good Luck to both teams!
Uma--Cricket Dev. Team

Edited by umi82990 - 22 September 2007 at 2:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sai-licious*bunnybear*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Interesting Match!" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
WEll i'm excited!! and i think India might win Wink
But yeah i'm also not sure.. both teams are rocking so we'll see!!~

Looking frwd!~!~

LOve,
Gracella

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Seriously; I hate cricketConfused....but for some weird reason I found myself watching the last few matches and for once, egging on my team (PakistanBig smile)

Can't say who will win.....both teams are very unpredictable and with this being India Vs. Pakistan in the finals - the pressure is on!

I can already imagine every single guy in college paying more attention to the scores than their assessments on Monday!LOL

I hope that the both teams play to their best ability and the most able one wins!Thumbs Up - I get to watch the fireworks either way!Wink

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGG IM SOOO EXCITEDD !!!! Big smile

I love India-Pakistan matches. Looking forward to seeing some brilliant cricket Clap

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Wow, thats sooo awesome! Should be a really exciting match. I'll be cheering for India as usual, but no matter what, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Im really VERY excited!!! Big smile

I love India-Pakistan Matches

Both teams r good Clap , but Bharat Mahan, I support India, Go India!!! Big smile

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 22 September 2007 at 3:08pm

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
OMG, I can't believe we have an India/Pak final... It's going to be absolutely fabulous.... I think both teams are equally capable and its going to be one HELL of a match...

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkness_123

OMG, I can't believe we have an India/Pak final... It's going to be absolutely fabulous.... I think both teams are equally capable and its going to be one HELL of a match...

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I thought you were supposed to go to sleep!!! Go to Sleep!!

And yess..Ironic to see how the two teams that were beaten in the first round of the World Cup this year are the one's who beat everyone and are making it to the finals in here! Amazinggg!! Can't wait!

Edited by Lil Ms.Sunshine - 22 September 2007 at 3:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top