AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 9

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by stylindude

How do you get the BIG video pictures as your avatar or on your signature? Can someone plz tell me!

Actually i don't understand the question..BIG is short for..? or do u mean BIg as in size..?

Originally posted by Gracella

Hey Aparna, right? Welcome to the forum...😛Sorry for the late reply...😳<span>Well AD are conjoined at their waists...</span><br><span>They share one Liver...Amber has 20 % and Dhara 80% of the liver</span>

hey aparna wait a min i, sonia will just give U a lil more info bout AD's conjointness:-

(sorry coz i'm writin it in hindi aparna, don't mind OK!)agar AD ko alag karne ki koshish kki gayee, toh amber marr jaayegi n i don't think dat any1 wants amber to die nif amber dies den da serial will finish coz whats da use havin only dhara in da serial wen da name of da serial is 'Amber Dhara'. 😊
can anyone give me the link of the title song of amber-dhara
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hi....i hv lots of amber dhara pics....and want to share it with u....can some1 telll me how to post the picture...where in the posting screnn should i go to post the picture....and yes i shall post the pictures in a new topic or in the AD gallery...pls telll or i think it shalll offend some1 and i don't like that.
i posted the short updates coz i wanted to b a part of updaters and didn't want to upset the updaters who had already beeen assigned the work...so i started this...for those who were offended by the updates..sorry and 4 those whoo liked it soory coz i can't post anymore coz they'll close the topic...please can u assign me the job for updating.....pls.yaah and do solve my picture problem.
Originally posted by kavyaknair

hi....i hv lots of amber dhara pics....and want to share it with u....can some1 telll me how to post the picture...where in the posting screnn should i go to post the picture....and yes i shall post the pictures in a new topic or in the AD gallery...pls telll or i think it shalll offend some1 and i don't like that.
i posted the short updates coz i wanted to b a part of updaters and didn't want to upset the updaters who had already beeen assigned the work...so i started this...for those who were offended by the updates..sorry and 4 those whoo liked it soory coz i can't post anymore coz they'll close the topic...please can u assign me the job for updating.....pls.yaah and do solve my picture problem.

Hey Kavya,
welcome to AD forum

To post pictures.. first upload the pics at a site like
www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.com and then copy the URL and paste the pics in the following thread only..:

Amber Dhara Pic Gallery: No Comments

Well i had placed a volunteering list for updates dear..
Here take a look:

About the Daily Updates....* Read Pg. 3*

but since we have the whole complete schedule now..you can't become the regular updater anymore...
Still if u want, u can be a back-up updater then, you will be informed when u have to post an update then..
But in future please don't post any update, coz the regular updater's work gets wasted otherwise..hope u understand

Regards,
AD Dev Team

thanx gracey.thanx 4 t info...i would like to be an back up updater...if anyone1 else doesn't wish or can't do the update...i can....whenever u want....ummm...we used to have weekly updates also right...u did them...why there r no more weekly updates?????can i do the weekly updates please???if any1 leaves the updating...please do inform me...i would b there...i am the back up updater of which day now??nd who will inform me??
how did u bcome a moderator?willl u b my friend?can i open a new topic-Amber Dhara discussion Board...where i would post a new discussion topic every week...like they r twists and turn?yes...i m goin' to open one...there should b one in each of the forums...do participate....kavya
Originally posted by kavyaknair

thanx gracey.thanx 4 t info...i would like to be an back up updater...if anyone1 else doesn't wish or can't do the update...i can....whenever u want....ummm...we used to have weekly updates also right...u did them...why there r no more weekly updates?????can i do the weekly updates please???

Well i didn't get the time to do the Summaries on time
If u really want..u can do for one week..The Summary of the week..and we will check if it's fine.. And keep in mind that the summaries should be written by you and not copied from the preview sites...
an you will have to post it then in weekend..between Fri-Sunday if possible..it will be made sticky😃

if any1 leaves the updating...please do inform me...i would b there...i am the back up updater of which day now??nd who will inform me??

the regular updater will be in touch with the dev team...and if we need the back up updater..they will be informed then..so u will get a pm then😉

how did u bcome a moderator?willl u b my friend?can i open a new topic-Amber Dhara discussion Board...where i would post a new discussion topic every week...like they r twists and turn?yes...i m goin' to open one...there should b one in each of the forums...do participate....kavya

No dear, don't open a discussion board..coz we are having DOTWs every week already

okay so after yesterday's episode I'm completly confused.

Does Amber want to be separated or not cause at the end she says that Dhara should also be punished and go to jail with her.

What does Amber really want? Can someone please clarify this for me.

Thanks

Originally posted by Tunster

okay so after yesterday's episode I'm completly confused.

Does Amber want to be separated or not cause at the end she says that Dhara should also be punished and go to jail with her.

What does Amber really want? Can someone please clarify this for me.

Thanks

Hi What i think is, that amber dont want Dhara to be with her, because she don't want Dhara in jail to, she want Dhara to say yes to be seperated from her thats why she is doing all this drama, so Dhara shall say yes..😳