Amber Dhara

AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by Gracella

hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused Confused

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

oh ThanksEmbarrassed..yeah I was confused too

ah come on! No thanksEmbarrassed
Yep it was confusing because of the article, but now its not..there are several articles in which it's clearly written that her name is SulagnaWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 8)" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused Confused

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

oh ThanksEmbarrassed..yeah I was confused too

ah come on! No thanksEmbarrassed
Yep it was confusing because of the article, but now its not..there are several articles in which it's clearly written that her name is SulagnaWink

picadally

picadally

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged
CAN NY1 PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS DA TIMING OF AD REPEATS IN DA MORNING

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by picadally

CAN NY1 PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS DA TIMING OF AD REPEATS IN DA MORNING
I think 12:00 in afternoon..I could be wrong

jinica

Groupbie

jinica

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiii evryone..ihave just started watching AmberDhara...i was wondering if these girls r really conjoined in real life..bcoz they came on Jhalak Dikhlaja..and they were joined..and even in some award fuction they performed togther..
so plzzzz tell me if thye r realy conjoined?
thanks!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinica

hiiiiiiiiii evryone..ihave just started watching AmberDhara...i was wondering if these girls r really conjoined in real life..bcoz they came on Jhalak Dikhlaja..and they were joined..and even in some award fuction they performed togther..
thanks!

Hi dear, welcome to the forum!

well no dear they are not conjoined in real life..
I's only part of the promotion campaign, increasing curiosity about AD and the identification of the real actors as AD --the conjoined twins that-- they that they appear on stage shows and other places as conjoined twins!

jinica

Groupbie

jinica

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jinica

thanks!

Hi dear, welcome to the forum!

well no dear they are not conjoined in real life..
I's only part of the promotion campaign, increasing curiosity about AD and the identification of the real actors as AD --the conjoined twins that-- they that they appear on stage shows and other places as conjoined twins!

oh.......thankyou soo much...now i m cleared..i have to say that it is a very interesting show...i m having fun..hope that it remains good forvere!

Bananamilkshake

IF-Dazzler

Bananamilkshake

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
can anyone plzzzzz tell me when Ambar dhara is aired in londen??

PLZZZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top