Amber Dhara

AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Princess_Ameera

Goldie

Princess_Ameera

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thanx Gracella ..
and welcome u too Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 7)" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsweet1

hi, i have a question. Are Amber and Dhara really joined together in reality? Because whenever I see them on other shows they're always together. I'm confused...

Hi dear,

No don't get confused..

Amber and Dhara are conjoined twins.. but the real faces behind AD..Kashmira Irani(Amber) and Sulagna Panhigarhi(Dhara) are 2 normal gitls.. not conjoined in reality..

The producers of the soap want AD to be accepted as Conjoined twins and hence whenever they make public appearances..like shows, or shootings, or giving interviews, they act as Amber Dhara... not like the real persons behind AD

Have u seen the soap Jasi jaisi koi nahin...?? The actress MOna..was always seen like jassi nah..?? The producers wanted to create that same effect with AD...

Hope this made sense...
If there are still some question..do ask...Wink

ksluvs_1408

ksluvs_1408

Posted: 26 November 2007 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Can some one provide me with the audio link of that song which amberdhara sang on the stage in panchgani....that Hum jaisa koi aur kahan one...plz i love that song...the fast version...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksluvs_1408

Hey Can some one provide me with the audio link of that song which amberdhara sang on the stage in panchgani....that Hum jaisa koi aur kahan one...plz i love that song...the fast version...

Hmm Not Panchgani..u mean in Mumbai....at the Circus right?
well i don't have the audio link..but i have the video link if u wantWink

ksluvs_1408

ksluvs_1408

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged
ya sorry i meant mumbai....i want audio link...

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 11 December 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused Confused

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused Confused

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

Edited by Gracella - 12 December 2007 at 12:06am

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 December 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Tani91

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

oh ThanksEmbarrassed..yeah I was confused too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top