Amber Dhara

AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

jinica

Groupbie

jinica

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadiaIqbal

Originally posted by jinica

hiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
i just started watching this show...i was using the vedio update section for september ...but now its gone...bcoz its octuber and they have octuber update section now.....
can some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gaive me the link to the september vedio update section so that i can watch AMBER DHARA....
i'll be very grateful to u .....
thankyou!

you can find it here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=739975

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a lotttt!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jinica - 04 October 2007 at 3:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 4)" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dare182

Groupbie

Dare182

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 8:20am | IP Logged
does anyone knwo their real name? amber's n dharas????

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dare182

does anyone knwo their real name? amber's n dharas????

I don't think anyone knows coz Sony is keeping it a secret... LOL

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Rakhi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
just wondering, are amber and dhara really conjoined twins in real life? Embarrassed

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabihah

just wondering, are amber and dhara really conjoined twins in real life? Embarrassed

no Nabibah.. they are just 2 normal girls portraying the roles of  Amber DharaWink
NOt conjoined in real lifeTongue

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Rakhi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

no Nabibah.. they are just 2 normal girls portraying the roles of  Amber DharaWink

oh thanks-yea i thought so because they didnt really look like conjoined twins-anyways thats really cool how they are portraying it soo well!!Clap

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

oh thanks-yea i thought so because they didnt really look like conjoined twins-anyways thats really cool how they are portraying it soo well!!Clap

you're welcome dear and yeah it is really cool how they are portraying it!ClapClap

mankiran

mankiran

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi all

I don't know where i can post this. If it is on wrong place sorry about that. I wants to know the song "maine Pucha Chand Se Ke Deka Ha Khin" is from which movie. Thnaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top