Amber Dhara

AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

Pretty_ Girl

Groupbie

Pretty_ Girl

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Thank u. But U noe I was wonderin if da 2 actress r not conjoined and dey seem 2 luv it. How wuld it be like 2 be conjoined in real life? I wud luv 2 noe da answer 2 dis. Don't u thin so? Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 3)" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pretty_ Girl

Hey Thank u. But U noe I was wonderin if da 2 actress r not conjoined and dey seem 2 luv it. How wuld it be like 2 be conjoined in real life? I wud luv 2 noe da answer 2 dis. Don't u thin so? Smile

well...being conjoined can be very difficult sometimes...u have to always stick with the person!!Embarrassed

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by modishh

Originally posted by Pretty_ Girl

well...being conjoined can be very difficult sometimes...u have to always stick with the person!!Embarrassed

i totally agree with modishh c its so gud gud in a serial but in reality its really difficult n in place like india where ppl r so conservative they show sympathy n dont have dat awareness so these kids they dont even get enuf chances to achieve their goals so its deffo not fun or enjoying to be conjoined i guess do u guys agree with me

Pretty_ Girl

Groupbie

Pretty_ Girl

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Yes now I see it. I think both of you make sense in ur places. But isn't it unfair 4 those kids that are born conjoined. Like they probably want to be normal, be treated like the others. I feel bad for them now. Broken Heart Broken Heart anyways thank you for answering. Now I see the reality tho I think wats protrayed on tv serials is much more like a dream. Right? Thank you for sharing. I luv you all Big smile

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
can u plzz post amber dhara title song so i can download it in my ipod plzzzz thnx

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brklyngurl4u

can u plzz post amber dhara title song so i can download it in my ipod plzzzz thnx

The title song is there in the archive mansion
here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=739330

jinica

Groupbie

jinica

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
i just started watching this show...i was using the vedio update section for september ...but now its gone...bcoz its octuber and they have octuber update section now.....
can some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gaive me the link to the september vedio update section so that i can watch AMBER DHARA....
i'll be very grateful to u .....
thankyou!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jinica

hiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
i just started watching this show...i was using the vedio update section for september ...but now its gone...bcoz its octuber and they have octuber update section now.....
can some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gaive me the link to the september vedio update section so that i can watch AMBER DHARA....
i'll be very grateful to u .....
thankyou!

you can find it here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=739975

Post Reply New Post

Go to top