AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jinica

hiiiiiiiiii evryone..ihave just started watching AmberDhara...i was wondering if these girls r really conjoined in real life..bcoz they came on Jhalak Dikhlaja..and they were joined..and even in some award fuction they performed togther..
so plzzzz tell me if thye r realy conjoined?
thanks!

Hi dear, welcome to the forum!

well no dear they are not conjoined in real life..
I's only part of the promotion campaign, increasing curiosity about AD and the identification of the real actors as AD --the conjoined twins that-- they that they appear on stage shows and other places as conjoined twins!

Originally posted by Gracella

Hi dear, welcome to the forum!

well no dear they are not conjoined in real life..
I's only part of the promotion campaign, increasing curiosity about AD and the identification of the real actors as AD --the conjoined twins that-- they that they appear on stage shows and other places as conjoined twins!

oh.......thankyou soo much...now i m cleared..i have to say that it is a very interesting show...i m having fun..hope that it remains good forvere!

can anyone plzzzzz tell me when Ambar dhara is aired in londen??

PLZZZ
just out of curiosity i've never seen this show but i saw pics in global indian awards are amber dhara joined together in real life?
sry nevermind just got my answer
Originally posted by *anisha*

just out of curiosity i've never seen this show but i saw pics in global indian awards are amber dhara joined together in real life?

No dear Amber Dhra are conjoined twins in the soap only..in real life they are not conjoined and just 2 different girls
Originally posted by zaara&amanat

can anyone plzzzzz tell me when Ambar dhara is aired in londen??

PLZZZ

9.30 pm on Sony TV
Does anyone know about the shows trp? like how well its doing compared to other shows 🤔
i finally found out amber dharas real name ... idk if sum1 already said it but since many ppl are looking for it here it is

Amber: kashmira irani

Dhara : Shaguna Panigrahi
Edited by fabulus - 16 years ago
Originally posted by fabulus

i finally found out amber dharas real name ... idk if sum1 already said it but since many ppl are looking for it here it is

Amber: kashmira irani

Dhara : Shaguna Panigrahi

Dear, their real names were already out last year😉

and Dhara's real name is Sulagna Panigarhi😛