Info of Atif Aslam's next album

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alisha_jalpari

Groupbie

alisha_jalpari

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

Atif will soon be releasing his 3rd album, after Eid. He says that this will be a Eidi for all my fans. (how Cuteeeeee)

The album is called "Meri Kahani" not Hungami Hallat. And the song meri kahani is based on Atif's own childhoon. The unreleased version of the songs are already uploaded on net.

I can't wait for it...... I am hoping it to be fantastic. If I get more info on it I will defineatly post it, and I you guys have any info please feel free to post here.

And don't forget to leave comments here.

_______

Jalpari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Info of Atif Aslam's next album" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paki.princess

paki.princess

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
oh wow yeshh i've heard about this time. I love the song "meri kahani", I saw him singing it at the Nadia Khan show and he shoundeddd shoo shoo awesome, I loved it when he played the guitar too *haye*

ohh I can't for this album , it's gonna be awesome :)

Noor_64

Goldie

Noor_64

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Omg, wut happened to 'Hungaami Haalaat'? I like that title better; 'Meri Kahaani' sounds a bit cliched..but hopefully the album is good! I can't WAIT for it to come outtt! Embarrassed Eid isn't too far away..yay! Big smile

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Atif says that the music of this album is kinda raw and that the fans will see the same Atif in Meri kahani as they saw in Jalpari....this new album is entirely different from Doorie which was quite commercial.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top