Sid and Simran's Relationship...

Babitta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey everyone, I was just reading the update... and noticed that Kiran told Aastha that Simran is the reason that Manas and Urmilla broke up.  Do you think that Aastha is going to try to convince Sid to turn on Simran... and if so, will Urmilla confirm that it was her insecurities about Manas and Simran's relationship which ended their relationship???

Also, i still can't figure out what Kiran is trying to prove by causing problems for Abhi and Simran.  I think Abhi made it clear that there is no way that he will go back to Kiran.  What is she trying to accomplish!!!  In the end, they will just hate her more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knooo i totally agree with u
i mean why is she doin this all of a sudden after 18 years

she is very jealous of simran and abhi bein together so shes is using aastha as her weapon to break them up
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess that will be the next step Astha will take to win over Sid, but she will fail miserably, because SID was always very close to Simran as a kid. When Urmila left Manas, Sid was kept back by Manas, Simran took care of him all the time. Again when Urmila was in Jail and Ria came into Manas's life, Simran was the only one Sid could trust. And Simran was the one who concinced Manas to fight for Urmila and she also risked her own life for her. Also the rift between Manas and Simran was because of Urmila, Simran wanted Manas to leave Sia for Urmila.
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I remember Ria was very loving and caring with Sonu(Sid)and could be a very responsible mother for Sid, but why did'nt he accept any other woman in his father's life? Thats what he is expecting from Aastha to accept.No matter if a person's mother alive or dead but no other woman can replace her.Ppl never put their feet in others shoes.
pakorakirani thumbnail
I know that Kiran! Also why does Asthu have to fall for it. 😡
sweetu six thumbnail
Agh, this serial is annoying me a lot. I do not even watch it anymore...it is dragging on and on.. 🤢
chikoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: wawahehe

Excellent point Scorp. 

That's 100% true. Sid did not accept Rhea as his mother 'cause no one, "however loving the person is", cannot substitute for own mom. Astha also expects the same. Infact, she believes (and I also agree) that the other women who she has to accept, is the very cause of her own mom's death.

Very well said scorpio!!