Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishaahmad20009

Now I don't like her...I hate those people who smokes espically pakistani girls... After Vaneeza Ahmed she also stat smoking... In the Video Amna is acting like so Americanize

Yeah, so wanna-be cool types.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg Amna Haq somkes (video) (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cal_pun_gal

cal_pun_gal

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i feel sorry for all u people who think that just because she lives with her b.f or she smokes...that gives u guys a right to judge her...i appreciate her honesty admitting what she does....at least she is not trying to put a bhainji face up and doing things behind closed dooors...........and also there is nothing wrong what she is doing........yes smoking is a bad for ur health but i m sure she is old enough to understand the consequences....and living with her b.f...........GROW UP PEOPLE......we are not in 18th century.....

cal_pun_gal

cal_pun_gal

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
and others who think that beauty is external....and only fair people look good........u guys are out of ur mind........beauty is with confidence, beauty is giving 100% what u do, beauty is being strong as a woman, beauty is admitting ur wrongdoing and correcting them.... i think as a girl i would rather be dark, ugly and intelligent rather than a beautiful dumb blonde.....
DONT JUDGE PEOPLE!!! u guys are all sitting there and judging her..... does that make u a good muslim....WHO HAS RIGHT TO DECIDE......i m sure it is not u....it is GOD

amara_ch

Groupbie

amara_ch

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

DONT JUDGE PEOPLE!!! u guys are all sitting there and judging her..... does that make u a good muslim....WHO HAS RIGHT TO DECIDE......i m sure it is not u....it is GOD[/QUOTE]

ALLAH said try to stop someone from doing bad things. she is doing bad things. Islam is aganist that women and men should not live together before marry.

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
well i never liked her and yeah she is a wannabe

***sonia***

Goldie

***sonia***

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
she is pretty though but i can't believe that she smoke Dead

rose_love

IF-Dazzler

rose_love

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ***sonia***

she is pretty though but i can't believe that she smoke Dead

Even I was shockedShocked

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
No-one said that being dark-skinned is ugly... some people look gorgeous with their dark skins, e.g. Shoaib Malik. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

But what we need to udnerstand is that whatever these poeple are looking like ons creens, doesn't have to be the REAL them. Aminah is looking very fair and all pretty in this video... and I told about the pix when she was wearing no make-up. She's TOTALLY different. Here she's fair, there she's dark. Zameen aasmaan ka fark. First try to understand the point, yaar...

Living in an open relationship is nothing good... Islam's rules were always the same, whether it's the 18th century or not!! It's up to evvery person whether they wanna obey the rules or not.

When you commit a gunah, you dun have to go out and tell everyone about it. It's better if you ask Allah for forgiveness behind closed doors. Apne gunah phelane se you make witnesses and ruin your own image... and that's not good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top