Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I like Amber Dhara because i have ever seen this concept before!...Two sisters who are joined, its quite unique...and different that those family serials...will be back with more!
*bunnybear* thumbnail
the story of two girls..who can share same emotions...

will be exiting 😳
bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not sure why I will watch this show idk um............. jus for timepass since elas is gone idc about that show since the storyline was going nowwhere that is why i will watch this show 😉
angelic eyes thumbnail
I am watching becuz Harshad is playing the lead role.. i definitely cnt miss this one.. 😳
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
I'm going to watch it because i have never seen such a unique show and the commercials/promos for this show are so exciting! It seems like a promising show 😳
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is obvious that people are eagerly waiting for this serial. Look at this forum. Only a few hours back I checked. There was only one thread. Now I see so many threads.
I find the concept intriguing.
It is completely different from the prevailing k-serials.The story basically revolves around sisters sharing the same body but have different thoughts.It would be a new experience to watch them react to various situations in their life.
It is completely different from the prevailing k-serials.The story basically revolves around sisters sharing the same body but have different thoughts.It would be a new experience to watch them react to various situations in their life.
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
because i've never heard a story like that... like kasam se started out but they're not conjoined! plus now that ek ladki is finished i have to watch something 😆