Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Kuch Kuch... part 5-page 6 (Page 3)

mintfresh Senior Member
mintfresh
mintfresh

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
amazing part...loved it Big smile
eye poking scene was really funny LOL .looks like kripa is going to hve tough time assisting this teacher while angad is going to have loads of fun Wink .plz cont soon
popgirl Goldie
popgirl
popgirl

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome part cont soon
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jiya imdad

angad and kripa's encounter was amazing!
what was she thinking poking his eye?
on top of that she doesn't remember doing it! has she got short term memory loss
now she's stuck with him and for sure angad is enjoying her uneasiness around him!
i guess she's going to have a hard time assisting him!
awesome part!

Lol….thanks though. Hhmmm….you can use your imagination and wonder what she was thinking-lol-hhmm some kind of memory loss, wasn't it? LOL Let's see if she'll have a hard time or he will. Wink

Originally posted by Kaj!

i liked their meeting. really interesting

Thanks-glad you liked it.

Originally posted by ridhijai

Great part.

Thanks.
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fabremixed

Hey... u noe got a list of thngs to tell ya:-

1) ure concepts are fantastic and fantabulous..

2) have always read all ure other fics though silently(oops!!! srry ). love them like hell.

3) plz do continue often... both this and the other two..
........ sply ab kya kare(is it on hold???? plzz cont asap.).

4) just m crazy abt that one lol. also wats happ to "Not Decided"??

5) this fic is absolutely mind blowin. Teacher and student - sizzling plot and chemistry..... hmm spicy!!!!    

umm u noe can u atleast tell us how much longer ure gonna make us all wait...... (Height of desperacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).....................

Hhmmm…quite a list. Okay first of all, really thanks a lot. What you wrote meant a lot to me. Umm…and you've been a silent reader, huh? You should get punishment for that….let's see what can that be….umm….okay so you're punishment is that write 'long comments' whenever you post a comment in any of my fanfics.

I'm not continuing Ab Kya Kare? for so long because I am scared, that might be funny in a way. I have written the part out already. But I keep editing it, maybe one to two words every time, so that it looks serious. Since the next part has to be the very serious type and all and I'm afraid it may not sound serious or maybe not as serious as it has to be. That is the reason why I'm not posting it yet. But I will soon…after all I'm also feeling guilty about not posting the next part for that fanfic especially. For Not Decided, I'll post soon as well. Okay so not to break yours or anyone else's hope, let me tell you that it'll take a month for me to post a part for each of those fanfics. I might post a part earlier but I don't want to keep anyone's hopes high only to disappoint them later. But thanks a lot for reading all my fanfics. And oh yah, none of my fanfics are on hold, only 'Kuch Kuch…' was but I restarted the fanfic again because I strated to get mnay comments so I just simply restarted the fanfic the 2nd time which is also the last time but I restarted the fanfic the second time in a totally different style, the concept's is the same, title of the fanfic's the same too but this time I changed the parts as well. And I'm glad to do this, as I've been receiving many comments here than I did when I restarted 'Kuch Kuch…' the first time.

PS: I hope I didn't confuse you. And please don't mind about that little punishment deal, I was just kidding-and I guess you know that too. But I'd be glad to receive long comments Embarrassed since I love reading a lot and I just can't stop writing myself. Once I start writing I'll keep writing until….I don't know when-lol! Others may write something in 2 lines and the same thing I might write in 4 lines-sometimes that's an advantage and sometimes a disadvantage. And well this 'reply to the comment(s)' is an example LOL

Oh yah...I forgot to add, I too love teacher and student chemistrys - but of course not the ones such as between a 5o years old teacher and an 18 years old student - as I had posted the first version of this fanfic long time back...but I got busy so I couldn't post many parts and then later when I did post one, I didn't receive many comments plus I felt awkward by what I had posted in the first post...it was a super long introduction which was way too detailed and I guess it was hard to remember everything...there was a lot more not good about it so that's why I had restarted it for the first time with the summary as it's first post and in there I hardly got any comments but then I stated to get some so to improve the fanfic I restarted it one last time in a totally different way from what I had done when I restarted the first time-hope that wasn't confusing- so I was saying that somewhere between when I had stopped posting parts for the first version of Kuch Kuch... and restarted it for the first time, I saw that chocolate_luver had a fanfic, Desire, in where Angad was a teacher and Kripa was a student and I had loved that fanfic like I'd love paradise. But in my fanfic, I always intended Angad to be an English assistant teacher not a teacher and I had always kept everything the same, exactly the same except the only thing was different was the way of writing the parts out.SmileYou might be wondering I write a lot...and maybe I keep repeating some things....Embarrassed

I'm editing the post to add this: I just saw how long this post is....and I burst out laughing thinking that I could have written a part out.LOL

Edited by Shazia_haya - 06 October 2007 at 5:50am
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!         ;     

Aawww…thanks.

Originally posted by mintfresh

amazing part...loved it
eye poking scene was really funny .looks like kripa is going to hve tough time assisting this teacher while angad is going to have loads of fun .plz cont soon

Lol….I can see people liked that eye poking scene. Hmm…..will Angad have fun or something else?

Think Think Think

Originally posted by popgirl

Awesome part cont soon

Thanks a lot.
amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 08 October 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i loved it yaar
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 10 October 2007 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amritafan

i loved it yaar

Thanks.

Next part might be this weekend.....but I'm posting the next part for Not Decided maybe today or maybe tomorrow...it's written already-I tried to make it longer.

mintfresh Senior Member
mintfresh
mintfresh

Posted: 11 October 2007 at 9:35am | IP Logged
plz cont soon Smile

Go to top