Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Kuch Kuch…

Concept

Kripa studies at Meridian High School in Mumbai. She has many close friends but none of them are from her class. She does have friends in her class too but she's not very close to them nor are they to her.

Students in Kripa's class are weak in English except for Kripa. Kripa's friends and Kripa are in grade 11 and are going to give public exams in that year. Kripa's class teacher has decided to appoint an assistant English teacher for their class only with the permission of the school. Kripa will be helping the assistant teacher as well. During their English lessons, Kripa's class will be halved. One half of the class will be taught by their original English teacher and the other half will be taught by the assistant teacher. Sometimes the assistant teacher will be teaching one half of the class and other times the assistant teacher will be teaching the other half of the class, the same goes for the original English teacher. But during all English lessons, Kripa will be with the assistant teacher only and sometimes after school she'll be going to her original English teacher to be taught some things which she hasn't leant yet. The assistant teacher will be just to help the students in basic things only, such as spelling.

Edited by Shazia_haya - 06 February 2008 at 3:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Kuch... part 5-page 6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Kuch Kuch…

Part 1

Kripa was having biology lesson when a janitor knocked on her classroom door. Her biology teacher went towards the door and opened it. She received a note. After closing the door, she went to Kripa and informed her 'Kripa, you have to go to the 7th floor during recess to meet Mr Shah.'

Kripa-Oh okay.

The bell rang and Kripa went to the other classroom, the one next to hers, to inform her friends that she has to go to the staff room.

Kripa reached the staff room and asked the janitor for Mr Shah.

Mr Shah came to the staff room door and lead Kripa to his cabin. Kripa sat down across the table opposite Mr Shah.

Mr Shah-Kripa, as you already know that I was trying to find an assistant English teacher for your class. I've found one now.

Kripa-That's great sir.

Mr Shah-Yes, it is.

Kripa-So when will she be coming to school?

Mr Shah-The teacher is a 'he' not a 'she'.

Kripa, a little taken aback said 'Oh.'

Mr Shah-He'll be joining us from tomorrow and because I'm busy so I'd like you to show him around so that he gets familiar to his surroundings. He's new to this area of the city.

Kripa-Okay sir.

Mr Shah-Are you sure? Is that fine with you?

Kripa-Yes sir, I'm fine with it.

Mr Shah-Good. Okay then, see you during Maths lesson.

Kripa-Bye sir.

Kripa got up and left the staff room and went straight to her friends who were just hanging out in the corridor on the 5th floor.

Kashish-Hey Kripa, so what happened?

Kripa-Nothing really, sir found the assistant teacher. He'll be joining school tomorrow and I have to show him around, that's all.

Kashish-Oh.

Sujal asked 'The teacher's a 'he'?'

Kripa replied awkwardly not knowing why Sujal was interested 'Erm…Yah.'

Sujal teased 'Wow Kripa, have fun.'

Kripa warned (in the friendly way) 'Sujal, the guy must be an old man or something, okay? And even if he's young, so what do I care, he couldn't be younger than 25, right?' She realized what she said so she quickly added in, emphasizing on the words "and" and "is" 'Aannddd even if he IS under 25, why the heck do I have to care?'

Sujal grinned at her 'Young-Old-Man. Who knows?'

Kripa opened her mouth to say something then closed when she couldn't find anything to say; she screamed instead 'SUJAL!!' and started chasing him.

They both ran around the corridor, into and out of classrooms while Kashish and their other friends laughed at the two. They were lucky that there was no teacher on duty at the time.

The bell rang and everyone went back to their respective classrooms.

After school, Kripa and her friends met up outside the school gate. Kripa had been waiting for her friends 'Hey guys, you took so long.'

Kashish replied 'You know na Kripa, this Sujal takes so much time packing his stuff.'

Sujal (in a defending tone)-Oh hey, look who's talking. I take so much time packing or you take so much time fixing your hair in the washroom?

Before they could start arguing, Aditya stopped them 'Okay guys, calm down. Okay? Calm down.'

Krishna Tulsi asked 'So where do we plan to go today Adi?'

Aditya shrugged 'I don't know, KT. Kripa?'

Kripa looked tired; she replied 'No guys, I have to go home today. I have to come back early tomorrow because my class's having an assistant teacher tomorrow so I'm responsible to show him around and help and all.'

Sujal-Okay then see you tomorrow Kripa.

Kripa-Okay so bye everyone, have fun.

Sujal looked at Kripa 'You too Kripa. Have fun. Tomorrow. With Mister Eng-gil-lish' He winked at her.

Kripa opened her mouth to defend herself when Kashish kicked Sujal's leg causing him to fall down. They all laughed except for Sujal.

Sujal looked up angrily at Kashish 'That hurts, okay?' Aditya helped Sujal get up. Sujal was walking towards a smirking Kashish with an angry frown on his face when Aditya and Krishna Tulsi stopped him from walking any more forward.

Kripa-Okay bye everyone.

They all said bye to Kripa. She took a bus home from a bus terminal near her school after waiting for the bus driver for 10 minutes.

She reached her apartment building and went straight up to her floor and into her apartment. No one was home. She wanted to get the headache finished, so she did her homework first and then watched TV while eating a meal. Her parents came home from work at eight in the evening. Kripa went to her bedroom, changed into her night clothes and went to bed.

The next day, Kripa reached school at seven in the morning and went straight up to the seventh floor to meet Mr Shah.

Kripa greeted 'Hi sir.'

Mr Shah greeted her 'Good morning Kripa.'

Kripa asked 'So where's the teacher?'

Mr Shah replied 'He called me earlier that he's stuck in the traffic so he'll be arriving soon by now, I think. Maybe why don't you go down to see if he has come.'

Kripa-Okay sir.

Before Kripa could leave Mr Shah stopped her 'Kripa, leave your bag here. I'll keep I in my cabin.'

Kripa-I'm fine sir. It's okay.

Mr Shah-Kripa, you're bag's heavy. It's obvious. I'll keep it in my cabin, it'll be safe there.

Kripa hesitated before finally giving in 'Okay sir.' She handed her backpack to Mr Shah and walked towards the staircase.

She walked down a few steps before starting running down the stairs. She ran down the stairs at maximum speed expecting to get in no one's way at this time of the morning at school. She turned the corner to the next flight of staircase on the 4th floor, turned again for the 3rd floor and again on the 3rd floor. She got annoyed 'Uff…so many stairs.'

She was just turning the corner to the next flight of staircase for the 2nd floor when she bumped into someone with a bang, causing the person to almost fall backwards and also causing herself to fall back but before she could fall, the other person put their one arm around her waist to prevent her from falling and the other on the railing to prevent both of them from falling on the ground whereas Kripa unconsciously had put her one hand behind the other person's neck in an attempt to get hold of something so that she could prevent herself from falling and had her other hand on the other person's shoulder. Kripa was just 2 feet away from the ground and the other person was just a few inches above her.

Preview: Who's the person?

Edited by Shazia_haya - 20 October 2007 at 2:59am

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged
ANGADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Embarrassed lol loved the intro and first part Embarrassed continue soon dying to read moreClap
Love, LaibaTongue

popgirl

Goldie

popgirl

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Gr8t start cont soon Clap Clap

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
amazing part
obviously it has to be angad.
plz cont soon

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

ANGADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Embarrassed lol loved the intro and first part Embarrassed continue soon dying to read moreClap
Love, LaibaTongue

Wink

Thanks so muchSmile.......I was wondering if I shall change the main lead from Angad to Prithvi......what do you say, Laiba?Wink

Originally posted by popgirl

Gr8t start cont soon Clap Clap

Hey thanks a lotTongue!

Originally posted by mintfresh

amazing part
obviously it has to be angad.
plz cont soon

Thanks a lotSmile......and who knows if it's really going to be Angad....what if I've changed some stuffWink.

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Great start.
liked it.
plz cont. soon

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ridhijai

Great start.
liked it.
plz cont. soon

Thanks.

Next part is ready but I'll post it in the weekend.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top