lovely babe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
well m story is very hectic..
i have a guy....when he first meet me he proposed me but they time he was just joking....then we start talking...but he loved to flirt with me... then he became serious about me... he got jealous and angry when i talk to another guy...one day.. he was going to break up with me..but when i cry alot and promise him i will nit do that again... then we living happpliy...one day i came to know that i love him very much he is my first love and i told him ..he respect my feelings.... one day i came to know that his ex gf is his first love..he cries for her..thinking about her... well in that time i was with him because that girl think he is a player..but i know him very well he is not like that...he is good kind hearted.. very nice person...even i dont have to look other guys because he is perfect dream boy that i think.....

but now frm last month he is lil bit change when he said to me..that he want to spend some lil time in alone..but when he came back he is change... first he tells me that m his jaan...but now i got a tag of frend...he say m his splz frend.....
and i got confused whats is a special frend... i really love him..i know in some corner he also love me..b ut he scared for admirring it... m very sad... 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faizy_khan thumbnail
dont be sad
may be he want to spent some time alone so that he could controll his feelings 4 his ex-gf n didnt want to hurt u
come on jus relax n leave him alone 4 some time then he may start treating u like he treat u always

be happy 😛
-dramaholic- thumbnail
yeahh no need to be sad 😊
lovely babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: champ_junaid

dont be sad
may be he want to spent some time alone so that he could controll his feelings 4 his ex-gf n didnt want to hurt u
come on jus relax n leave him alone 4 some time then he may start treating u like he treat u always

be happy 😛

i know he forgot all the trash about his ex gf... but the problem is too many
like he is doing graduation then for masters degree he will go canada... so he think we will seprate fo rthis
and also he have to do too many thing for his mom and bro
because he dont have father.. he is died ... because he is a elder son so he have alot of responsibility
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww, first of all I'd advice you to release all the stress frm your mind. Now coming towards ur problem.. I don't think he is VERY serious with you. If he is, then the same question arises that why did he ask you for bein alone for some time. What was the reason?

Don't think that I am tellin you to interfere in his life but the thing is that if he calls you jaan then he must care for you as he does for his life. Because he calls you his jaan = life.

Tell him that why did he have to call you a special friend? Tell him that you have always considered him as your boyfriend + special friend.. (not only a special friend).. tell him that he means much more than jus a special friend for you.

Yaar you must have the guts to say this.. even if u're not gutty.. you have the power to say this, girl. Coz it's not that he never proposed you. He had the guts to propose you - then to tell you that he was only joking around :S - and then again patching up with you or proposing you in real - then again telling you that he wants to break up with you - then comforting you atlast.

Tell him you are not a toy to play with. Tell him if he had to call you a special friend only then why did he tell you in the first place that you are his love? Tell him that you still consider him ur love.

and RELAX!🤗 I'll def. pray for you :) !!!
lovely babe thumbnail
u know i already told him told him how much i love him i told him everything... and his answer is that this not tha time for this,,,he want to be alone.... he dont want be committed
ithink he want time to understand himself too....or... he want to hide his love..because he dont want to be hurt again or he dont want to hurt me...i think so...but i dont know ...this guy is confused 😆 😆 😆 Edited by lovely babe - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww girl.. always remember:

If your love wants to go, let him go.. But if he comes back to you.. then it is yours. 😳
lovely babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Aww girl.. always remember:

If your love wants to go, let him go.. But if he comes back to you.. then it is yours. 😳

u r scaring me 2 much....
m very serious about him.. i dont want to loose him ... it kills me plz dont say this again 😭
lovely babe thumbnail
i dont wanna to push him to love me.... its ok.. if he doesnt love me... i will try my best to realise him that i love him but by sweet way not by harsh way...
or if he doesnt want so i will not push him.. m happy to have him as a frend..... he knows that i love hiim..nad he respect my love... its ok... u know...pepole say if u love somebody... its not neccesary that one also loves u...

mughe yeh love sirf banna hia junnon ya pagal pan nahi