Posted: 19 years ago
Jassi walks the ramp with Malaika!

Jassi's morphing into svelte n sexy Mona Singh, but not just yet!

While we managed to get a candid shot of the actress, sans specs and braces, relaxing between shots, what we do know for sure is that Jassi will be walking the ramp with no other than Malaika Arora Khan in an episode of the serial in January.

Photographer Vicky Ahuja caught Mona Singh aka Jasmeet Walia at a photo shoot at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai on Thursday. Jassi will actually be walking the ramp with Malaika, sharing the limelight with the well-known model. This one-off episode, that will highlight a L'Oreal sponsored fashion show, will be touted as one of the highs of Jassi's career. Nandu (Gaurav Gera) and Armaan (Apurva Agnihotri) were there too, but clearly the day belonged to Mona and Malaika! Vicky got Mona, err, Jassi to smile for the camera when she was taking a breather between her shots - and happened to get a look at the pretty face that usually hides behind the hideous glasses and braces!

Who's this babe? It's Jassi alright, but minus the glasses and braces. Ain't she already looking prettier?   Armaan Sir's the same though! Apurva Agnihotri takes a lunch break between shots

Who's going to be the lucky guy who gets Jassi? Armaan and Nandu ponder the question   Life's a yawn for Maddy (Rajesh Khera), as Nandu and Jassi take time over their lunch

Hey, she's a leftie! Jassi signs autographs for her fans   Malaika is all dressed up and ready for her shoot

What's a gay, sorry, guy without his make-up?   Malaika and Maddy gear up for a hug as Jassi and Nandu look on

This one's for the album - Nandu with Malaika   The model with the 'model' girl - Malaika and Jassi

The 'Jassi...' L'Oreal fashion show in progress   This one's for keeps- Gaurav asks Mona to click him and Malaika together in his cellphone

omg!!that was cool!!thanks a lot 4 the info!!👏
thanks!! armaan looks so cute!!!😳
thnxx for the info !!!!!!!!!! 😊
Oh my god sowmya!!!
Thanks a bunch!!
Jassi looks nice already without the braces and glasses.
And Armaan..he's looking great.
Thanks so much...I cant wait for this episode.
Btw, if this episode is in Jan,it means the make-over is not in Dec as planned.Then How can JJKN get over so early in Feb or March? I guess they'll have a lot to show post-makeover too?
I don't think it is going to end in march. I think it will end in june-july.
wow! thanks sowmyavenky!! They all look really nice! I agree--at the rate they're going, I really doubt they can wrap up the show by March 😕
thanks for the acticle and pics. did u guys notice Armaan was talking to someone on the phone....................well that was me. he can't wait all day to talk to me he says so he calls me in between break!!!! oh sweet😳

wow thanks for the pictures!!!!

hahha princess armaan is soo sweet 😉

since this episode they are taping is for January than that means that Jassi will not be getting a makeover anytime soon until probably late January?😕