Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

°º¤ø*I Love You Kab Kehte Hain?*°º¤ø

prithvi lover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey ppl.............maine bohot logo ko I love you bolte dekha hain....aur phir next moment chodte bhi dekha hain....😭...........mujhe bohot bura lagta hain jab itna sare dil tootte hain..........

ab main to zara choti hoon!😳...........lekin zara jaan-na chahti hoon........ke i love you bolne ka sahin time kab aata hain.........😊...... i mean do feelings actually count........or buss mu se boldiya to chalega????...............😛

jojo😛

Edited by prithvi lover - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
feelings count it's wrong to say i love you and break someones heart when deep down you have no feelings for them
i've been in this situation and i only said it because i meant it truly so you should only say i love you when you mean it from the bottom of you heart
ishhhhh<33333
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea...say it when u really mean it 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmh Jojo.. saying I Love YOu is only possible when u really have feelings for the person...

like i say I love you to ur parents, sisters,bro's family and friends.. becoz u love them right?

So if you really love a Boy.. then u should say I Love YOu..not just to please him or anyone..otherwise u are wasting ur and his time too...

If you love him as a friend.. u can still say I love you..but include then... MY FRiend!! 😉

hahah well i hope i do make some sense😉

LOve,
Gracella
prithvi lover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gracella

hmh Jojo.. saying I Love YOu is only possible when u really have feelings for the person...

like i say I love you to ur parents, sisters,bro's family and friends.. becoz u love them right?

So if you really love a Boy.. then u should say I Love YOu..not just to please him or anyone..otherwise u are wasting ur and his time too...

If you love him as a friend.. u can still say I love you..but include then... MY FRiend!! 😉

hahah well i hope i do make some sense😉

LOve,
Gracella

ya u do mke a whole lotta sense with  that............but iam asking......when is the right time 2 say it??...........like after how m any dates or sumthing like that😕............

Faizy_khan thumbnail
the right time is when u really feel something for him

by the way joey who's that
😆 😆 😆
n who is that guy
u didnt tell me 😳
prithvi lover thumbnail
ahem! woh meri personal matter hain! 😳
prithvi lover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: champ_junaid

the right time is when u really feel something for him

by the way joey who's that
😆 😆 😆
n who is that guy
u didnt tell me 😳

feel sumthing?????😕

Faizy_khan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prithvi lover

feel sumthing?????😕

some thing here is for lov 😛 or when u jus cant controll ur feelings 4 himEdited by champ_junaid - 16 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

yea...say it when u really mean it 😳

rightoo😆