Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Hey all Book~iansHug

Well...I was just thinking that many people are intrested in different genres of books....Which one are u intrested in? I really like the fiction ones...They are easy to read and take.....I mean easy to handle..Wat say?

Share all ur views here...Will be waiting for some rocking discussionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~SaraaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What genre do u like the best?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I prefer romantic novels.. I really enjoy reading them! Embarrassed

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I definitely enjoy reading fiction, but even in that...I like romance novels the most Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged
^^Same here.. I cant read a novel without romance in it! LOL Even in Harry Potter im looking for romance!

-Rose-

IF-Dazzler

-Rose-

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

^^Same here.. I cant read a novel without romance in it! LOL Even in Harry Potter im looking for romance!

so truuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee LOL I always look Harry and Ginny romance but they didn't show a lot. have u read HP FF ones the dat's in internet... it's full of harry and ginny romance! u'll loev it!

Love romantic books! Like in Buffy vampire slayer loved the romance between spike and buffy ... always looking for fireworks!! LOL Embarrassed

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I enjoy reading HP which has fantasy....and some parts of romance and while i'm reading the books...it feels as if i'm part of their fantasy world! LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I love love love fantasy like HP. I like suspense and action e.g. Dan Brown.

Romance is ok...even if there is no romance I can read pretty well LOL but the story has to be captivating!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
well my perfect one would be a mix of romancde, mysterly, fantasy, adventure... a hard one to find i guess... have founf only mediator satisfying!
but well i loveeeeeee romance only!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top