Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged

INTRO:    Kick of love

Kripa Kapoor an eighteen year old total tom boy girl in university is and captain of a local soccer team. She loves to play soccer; it's her passion apart from fighting, she's girl with attitude, class, but most of all a girl with looks who hides herself. She's tough, stubborn, spoilt, and loves to hang out with her "mates" and her best friend sanjana. But what happens one day when, a cool, dashing, witty, arrogant, flirty new coach takes over her team making her life a living hell, well according to her, with twist and turns that take place in her life, what happens to Kripa Kapoor?

Part 1

RINGGGGG, RINGGGGGG, I growl half a sleep, cursing the person on the other side for ruining my precious sleep. "Hello" I say mumbling into the phone trying to open my eyes, "KRIPAAAA DARLING, WAKEY WAKEY, IT'S TIME FOR PRACTICE IF YOU DON'T GET YOU'RE A** HERE IN THIRTY MINTUES, COACH WON'T BE SO HAPPY", "crap" I say to my self looking at my alarm clock, which I thought I had turned on last night, "don't worry sanjana I'll be there in 20, bye "and I put the phone down running into the bathroom. I come out with only a towel around me ten minutes later having a quick shower; I walk over to my dressing table, and look at myself. I smile this was the real kripa Kapoor, a girl and not a boy, of course they all knew that though they still called me a tom boy, it's not that I hate being a girl but I guess I'm not into that love crap and dressing up, it's a waste of time, though sometime I wish I could do all those things, but oh well, I look at my watch, and curse myself for wasting two minutes looking at myself.

I put my uniform on, which was a pair of blue shorts and white and blues shirt with the number 1 on the back with my last name "KAPOOR" in big letter. It made me feel so proud of myself. I tied my hair in a ponytail, not caring if it looked bad, I grabbed my gym bag and ran out of my room. Bumping into my mum, Mrs. Gayathri Kapoor. G- kripa beta have something to eat before you leave, K- noooooo mumma I have to go otherwise coach is going to kick my a**, she said running out the door , Gayathri just shook her head what was she too do with kripa, she already had a son, she didn't want another and she left heading into the kitchen. Kripa arrived there five minute early, running to sanjana (Anita). S- twenty minutes huh she said with a smirk, K- you know traffic, S- yeh yeh, come on coach is calling us.

They both walked over with the rest of the team , kripa of course standing up with the coach talking and preparing for their next game, when the coach had gave some shocking new, C- now , I'm sorry to say but I'll be retiring, team- WHAT!, C- yes I'm thinking of retiring , but don't worry my son, will be combing back , and he will be taking over for me, don't worry you girls will love him, Team- aww we're going to miss you coach, C- I'll miss you to girls, make sure you girls keep the hard work up and listen to my son, and kripa I hope you continue to lead the team on, kripa nodded smiling, C- okay now enough with this speech , two laps around the grounds and then 30 push ups and crunches and we'll get started with a game. And the girls took off.

As usual kripa and sanjana ran together. S- hmm I wonder how the new coach will be like, K- who cares, S- but aren't you little curious , K- no , who ever he is, what do I have to do with it, nothing, S- man kripa your so stubborn and arrogant, K- and that's why we get along, S- funny, K- I know , so how was the week, S- you know college boring as usual, and your annoying brother Eijaz will not leave me alone, K- yeh that's because he likes you, she said widening her eyes a few seconds later, realizing she had just spilled that out, S- WHAT, K- nothing I was just joking , hahaha, S- okay you scared me, K- sorry. And they continued with their two laps , as usual they both finished before the rest, of course that's why kripa was captain and sanjana was vice captain, though they were similar, they had many differences, sanjana was a typical girlie girl but loved playing sport, where kripa was of course opposite. 

The whole team was done with their warm up and game, when the coach called them, C- okay girls , tomorrow here at 7 sharp okay my son will be here, T- okay coach, and they all left, after saying good bye to Mr. Khanna. Kripa and sanjana went back home. Kripa had a shower , and went down to get a bite, when her mum called her , G- kripa come here, K- yeh mum she said walking into the kitchen, G- kripa we have to go shopping for your cousins wedding , K- mum noooooo you know I hate shopping, G- what girl hates shopping, k- I doo, g- whatever your going and that's final , we will go tomorrow after your practice, how was it today, K- good she said taking a bite out of her pair , K- where getting a new coach, g- yeh I heard Mr. khanna's son, K- yeh, G- hmmmm.

Kripa had a early night, knowing she had to wake up pretty early for tomorrow's practice. The next morning kripa and sanjana and the rest were already at the ground a little early. S- seriously I wonder how he looks, k- sanjana seriously what does that have to do with soccer , S- no I'm just really curious , k- whatever.  One and half hours later kripa and the girls where getting angry they had been waiting and still this new coach had not come.

K- WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS GUY THINK, HUH , JUST BECASE HIS MR KHANNA'S SON, DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE GOING JUST SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR THIS IDOT, SO FREAKEN IRRESPONSIBLE, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING I CAME HERE TO PLAY NOT WAIT , she said turning around.

When bam she crashed into someone's chest, she looked up to see tall guy grinning at her tossing a soccer ball in the air yes it was none other than angad khanna.

okay here is the first part, tell me how it is, i'll open we're simply opposite when i write the first part!!! plzzzzz leave comments!!!,thanks!

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 07 March 2008 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23KiwiShake..NadiaZ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kick of love-ak Note Page 152+link" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

joa123

joa123

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged
wow gr8 start...
i luv this tomboy kripa Wink
first meeting me hi ladai start ho gayi inkiLOL Wink
do update soon

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 5:51am | IP Logged
awesome part
i'm glad u started writing another ff
i'm soo happy
cont soon
can't wait for the next part

________
~Sana~

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 5:55am | IP Logged
wow gr8 part. another fab fan fic....continue soon LOL Tongue

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
glad u started this ff
i loved the concept
it really sounds fun and interesting
amzing start
plz cont soon

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Fab start.
liked it...interesting.
plz cont. soon

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
AWWW....you started a new fanfic...omg...I love this one too....hmmm...so I guess I'd prefer you to continue this ff and Chupke Se Nazar Mille..... Embarrassed Wink

tommygirl

Groupbie

tommygirl

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
awesome part
continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top