Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zareen.... myself and Autumn hv thought of some ideas regarding a FF in the Dream Cafe with our evergreen DK jodi😳 based on the current happenings in the serial😉...so just wait and watch😛..there will b tabelas and bhuttas and everything😉..and u r most welcome to add spice to it😛

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Jyoti and Autumn dearrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mucccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛

Zareen.

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
i think she meant no one knows how they died... 😕
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think karan might have forged a note or something about them going away and may be sadhu cremated the two and karan is free again......and now both devinder and kiitie will remember that and take revenge whole thing will wrap up in 2 months or so as sony gave 3 months extension to the serial with that bad trps ......i dont think they will get extension........Edited by buddythind - 16 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thesaint148

indeed Jyoti, that was a surprise to me as well. what in the world happened? no one even bothered finding out where are DK?

One thing is for sure, no one knows DK are dead. Karan must have hid it all. for when he killed them, it was only him, DK and thew pujari ji. So, no one found the bodies? wow, thats perfect !!! another great proof this is Shreya's show ... amamzing talent you people have makers ... always leave me speechless with your mindblowing ideas. 😕🤢

Verryyy verrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well said Kashuu!!! 👏They sure are mindblowingly absurd!!😡🤢

Zareen.