India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

i need help!

Iluvshahrukh Groupbie
Iluvshahrukh
Iluvshahrukh

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:04am | IP Logged
umm i live in canada and we get the serial very behind so i just go on teh internet adn read up on wut happens ..boring ..i know.... but im always left wondering after i finsh watching here soo can sumone plz explain wut deepanbh wrote about orange sari the one she kills ansh?? im sooo confused plz explain!! thanks

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:22am | IP Logged

A few days back, there were some photos posted. It showed Ansh hanging in mid-air and Thulsi shooting him with a gun. It included a lot of details(Think you should look for it and see it ...cos its worth it)

This article was discussed in length and while writing the updates I was referring to the same.

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:32am | IP Logged

I am borrowing an url and an article from valuable members here to help you further.

Many thanks to them

http://indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k4/december/8dec/

I had an excellent entry and my exit too is being shot in style

http://indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k4/december/8dec/
It's a perfect location: the helipad at Film City. Tulsi, with a Valtro pistol held between her fingers and Ansh hanging in mid-air with the help of a harness and Nandini standing besides with blood marks on her lips. The shot is being readied for a take with fight director Allan Amin issuing orders over a microphone. This dramatic scene of Tulsi killing her evil son Ansh is being shot for Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, a Balaji Films production. Screen takes a look at the goings-on and talks to the cast and crew. The bullet goes off the pistol, a huge fan blows away dry leaves and Ansh, with his red stained white suit, hair tousled is pulled up to a position where the shot would be frozen. Says Allan Amin," We're freezing Ansh in time after which we will ramp the scene making it look as if the shot was taken with the help of 300 cameras." To a query if the action was reminiscent of a scene from Matrix, Allan says, "No it isn't, on the other hand the shot will remind one of a scene from Main Hoon Naa in which I used 300 cameras to shoot the sequence. Asked what would have happened if Ansh fell of the harness and sustained injuries, Allan promptly replies, "it's all on bungees and there isn't any question of him getting hurt." Smriti Irani playing Tulsi says that she's given her best shot adding, "Such cases cannot be booked under the law and that is why Tulsi had to kill her son feeling that the death of Ansh alone would bring the Virani family together. Ansh had been playing all sorts of dirty tricks and scheming against his family members to the point where Tulsi takes this drastic step to save her family." Akashdeep Saigal looks extremely happy at having given the perfect shot and says, "I had an excellent entry and my exit too is being shot in style." He hastens to add, "I will miss the entire star cast from the spot boys to the director to my co-stars. Nandini hurt her arm yesterday and I felt totally dejected having been the cause of the mishap." On whether he would shorten his hair and shave off his beard, Akashdeep shoots back, "Hair is the source of my energy and so I will maintain it, yes I will definitely shave off my beard."

Talking about his future plans he says, "I am almost through with the script-writing of a film that would be produced by my brother Kamal Saigal in which I play a double role." Akashdeep voices his resentment of the just held television awards that didn't institute a 'negative actor' category. This sort of negligence is disheartening for us actors, he rues. Talking about his popularity Saigal quips,"Whether it is love or hate, it is always a matter of heart. I am happy people remember me as Ansh, but I will try hard to shake off the character and be known as Akashdeep Saigal."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top