Lil miss Dolly

Goldie

Lil miss Dolly

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hudgens splits with boyfriend after nude scandal
Stuff.co.nz | Thursday, 20 September 2007

Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your Say
Reuters
FREE LADY: Vanessa Hudgens has split with her High School Musical co-star and boyfriend Zac Efron, following a nude scandal earlier this month.

Related Links
• Your say: Disney star in nude scandal
• Disney star in nude pic scandal
• More gossip opinion
• What the Kiwi gossip mags say
• Subscribe to Archivestuff
• Have your say

Advertisement
AdvertisementHigh School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens has split with her boyfriend and co-star Zac Efron, and is considering posing for a men's magazine - according to reports.
Blog: How to pull a Paris Hilton ... Read feedback

Hudgens, who was involved in a nude photo scandal earlier this month, split with boyfriend Efron while he was overseas, OK! magazine reported.

The mag said Hudgens was seen with another man at a Hollywood Hills party while Efron was in Australia to promote the movie Hairspray.

Eyewitesses told OK! magazine that Hudgens was "all over" her older date, and when someone asked her about Efron she "threw a fit".

Meanwhile, the Starpulse entertainment blog reported Hudgens is considering posing for a men's magazine - but has ruled out a spread in Playboy.

"I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering," Starpulse reported Hudgens as saying.

"Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy."

Earlier this month, a nude photo of Hudgens circulated widely on the internet.

Hudgens said she was "embarrassed" and regretted ever having taken the photos.

It is not yet known who leaked the photos.

This souce is from-http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4208645a5620.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeet.:Ashi:.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hudgens splits with boyfriend after nude" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
wat a weirdo!!!!!

Lil miss Dolly

Goldie

Lil miss Dolly

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi lover

wat a weirdo!!!!!

yeah i guess she was being really mean to zac

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
vanessa is stupid!i hate her now!zac could find a better gurl then that vanessa!

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Wow, Vanessa changed so much. Ouch
TFS....

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I dont think this is true that she dumped him..I dunno it could be true or not..because it just deosnt like her..if she was embarrased for the pics..why would she wanna pose for a mens magazine..and just recently I saw pics of those two together and they still have the matching rings..i think magazines can come up with some horrible things to hurt people...

BanjonSharib_fa

Goldie

BanjonSharib_fa

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
uhh i never liked vanessa...eww.who takez naked pix of themselves????? Dead

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
wow, I can't believe this Ouch I really miss the old Vanessa. Cry Well, I guess we can't expect her too stay so sweet forever. Ouch If this article is true, than I really think Zac deserves a much better than Vanessa.

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 20 September 2007 at 2:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top