Harry Potter

My fanfiction (containts HBP spoilers) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

achal

IF-Dazzler

achal

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Oh LOL ..
Maybe, you can write another fan fic..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My fanfiction (containts HBP spoilers) (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys.

I have written another one Achal - it's Ron/Hermione too but umm I don't know. I don't think it's better than this one. In any case, it's not betaed yet. See, it's pre-HBP, and it seems like everyone wants to get all the post-HBP ones out there before going back to look at the pres. lol. So it might be a while till it's beta-read, and I'm too chicken to post it till it is.

It's actually a very over-used idea: Ron and Hermione fighting over another one of Viktor's letters. Lol.

There's another one that I'm considering, but I'm not too sure. I'm thinking of doing a "Missing Moment" fic - in HBP, after Ron's poisoned in Slug's office, Hermione visits him in the Hospital Wing. I'm thinking of that, but I might not do it for two reasons - one, my copy of HBP is currently with a friend, and I need to go back and refer if I'm writing a MM fic. Two, a lot of Post-HBP R/Hr fics use that idea, and if there are so many and only so little you can do with it, that they all end up to be quite similar.

Um, but yes, these days I feel the desperate need to write something. No idea why! And I just can't write - I'll be staring at my blank Word document, but if I start typing, it's crap. So I was wondering... anyone got a plot bunny they could kindly pass over to me? But, um, it should be a one-shot... or atleast a very short multi-chaptered fic... and it has to be fluffy and contain R/Hr or H/G (though I'm leaning towards R/Hr after HBP, because H/G has already happened). Can anyone help?

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Thank you Smile

Achal, I'm not continuing. lol. It was supposed to be a one-shot and end there. For some reason I can't handle multi-chapter fics. Not yet, atleast.

I thought I could handle mutlti-chapter fics, but after a while, you just get a little lazy and bored of writing (well, I do).

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieDust91

Thank you Smile

Achal, I'm not continuing. lol. It was supposed to be a one-shot and end there. For some reason I can't handle multi-chapter fics. Not yet, atleast.

I thought I could handle mutlti-chapter fics, but after a while, you just get a little lazy and bored of writing (well, I do).

Yep! I tried writing something multi-chaptered once, but it was so crappy, and well... I just lose interest. Multi-chaptered fics don't hold me for long, and I'm basically too lazy (and less experienced as a writer) to pull it off. I had about two or three ideas for multi-chaptered fics, but never followed through with them.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey, that was a nice piece, Rashmi! Clap Clap Clap

Yeah, I know what you mean about a Multi-part fic...the problem is that if you haven't plotted for it beforehand, its VERY difficult to write as you get bored easily.

Whenever I start a multi-part, I tend to write 2 pages of plotline 1st - THEN the story just flows out of you.

Hmm, if you'd like to write another R/H fluff, here's a little one shot which could be done:

When Ron is poisoned in HBP and in the Hosp. Wing, he's calling out Herm's name...
You could do a scene where Herm comes to visit him after hours and they talk...(That could be the reason for Hermione smiling so widely whenever Lavender came up to won-won when he recovers) Evil Smile

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Mystica! I agree it'll be quite easy if you have the plot down - only thing is I can't... um... seem to, you know, think up any intricate plots. Lol.

Yep, I was considering the Missing Moment fic! I'll have to look into it. First, I have to read that part in HP again, and that's only when my book is returned. Then I'll have to figure it out. It takes me a while to get a fic right. Hehe. Have you written anything lately?

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Omg Rashmi u r brilliant. U should start writing a novel. Tongue

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Thank you, Mystica! I agree it'll be quite easy if you have the plot down - only thing is I can't... um... seem to, you know, think up any intricate plots. Lol.

Yep, I was considering the Missing Moment fic! I'll have to look into it. First, I have to read that part in HP again, and that's only when my book is returned. Then I'll have to figure it out. It takes me a while to get a fic right. Hehe. Have you written anything lately?

Yep, I'm doing a multi-part fic - but its an original, not fan fiction...You can read it in Tales Corner on www.india-forums.in

Its called Whispering Willows. Hopefully, I'll manage to complete this one www.india-forums.inLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top