Indian Idol 6

American Idol final VS Indian Idol final

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

val0822

val0822

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged

I have watched last two seasons of American Idol and I like their grand final epsiode. Finalist choose three of their past performances and perform them again. I was looking for the same here in Indian Idol. When you see those performances again you know why you love them. And most of the time contestant always choose best of their performances. So at the end you are comparing "best" with the "best".

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "American Idol final VS Indian Idol final" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deeya

Goldie

Deeya

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged

{B] thts really nice... but if indian idol goes to follow american idol... it will loose its own essence... i hav watched the grand finale's of the previous indian idols nd i hav like them... i wld like th finale to b original... nd to b remembered for a long long time to cme.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top