What brings you sunshine?

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hope you all are having lots of fun in the India-Forums sunshine month this september! πŸ˜ƒ

All the people have somethings in their lives that bring happiness into their lives. πŸ₯³

Everyone is sad and down once in a while. It is at these times that it is upto us to bounce back. Some listen to music while some take a walk. Some talk to friends while some prefer to stay alone

So when u are sad and depressed, what things bring sunshine back into ur life and cheer you up?

What are some of your stress-relivers in your day-to-day life?

What things make your life more fun and cheerful?

Have a great time, everyone!! πŸ˜›

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
I always listen to songs πŸ˜†
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well it depends...whn im sad i generally like talking to my sunshine Eksoo 😳 😳**biggg bearrr tight walii huggie fr my sunshine* ...Be it any problemo i always talk to her 😳 😳 ..coz its generally stupid n dumb reasons πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and yea sumtyms whn theres nuthng i just prefer to be alone...thinking...sumtyms sleep...and yea songs also soothens u 😳 😳 ....

Yea sumtyms i see the pics of every1 my frnds n all in my cell n smile...sumtyms just write anythng...and yea sumtyms crying it out also helps u....but mostly i talk to my sunshine baby...i knw i cn cry yell whn she s dere...she never minds 😳 😳 ...

i cn b rude i cn be dumb wid her...kuch bhi she listens to it so patiently...dunno if she minds and if she minds or even thnking ughhhhhhh whts type of girl is dis...she wunt ever say tht to me 😳 😳 ....

yea sumtyms my bhai also makes me so happy by making me laugh whn i m sadπŸ˜ƒ...yea the thought of sum moments wid family also makes me happy...and smtyms cousins n all....also my favs like fav celebs they bring a smile whn i thnk smthng abt thm😊....

well sunshine..yea sumtyms looking at even a flower cn make u happy..or a baby pic or a teddy bear...any small thng cn bring a smile....

love u my sunshine 😳 😳 ...and yeaa whn im sad i talk to my frnds....all of thm comfort me...my shinesss 😳 😳 ...means they knw how 2 handle me 😳 😳 ....love all of thm 😳 😳 *bigg tight wali huggie*

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry double post

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. well whenever I am sad.. I either phone my best friend or just pen down my sad feelings.. (in ma personal diary πŸ˜› )..

I won't say that when I am sad or depressed, I recall the best moments of my life.. Because frankly speaking those best moments rather bring tears into my eyes.. 😳 and I get even more depressed when I realize that those days are not gonna come back ever in life.. (So I better plan for future ;) heh)

Umm, my best friend ROCKS :D.. she knows the bestttt ways to brighten up my day. xD
MNMS thumbnail
Just right now, I am waiting for Sun-Set πŸ˜† . When hunger strikes and there is only one hour left in Iftar, I wait for the moment of my sunshine. 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahh well when i'm sad either a good comedy or my favorite movie can cheer me up!! or chatting with my friends on phone/internet/sms or Going out with my family.. shopping or just going on long drives with them can cheer me up!!

and when my family/friends see i'm down.. they bring chocolate ice cream for me and i'm happy again πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

So when u are sad and depressed, what things bring sunshine back into ur life and cheer you up?

My friends, music, my diary, loneliness, and nature bring me out of the down moments of my life.

What are some of your stress-relivers in your day-to-day life?

Listening to music as much as I want, sleeping for awhile, surfing on net, chatting with friends, and drinking coke. (It's funny but that does make me feel a little bit better.)

What things make your life more fun and cheerful?

Music, of course.  Sometimes, Tv as well.  And now it's IF that makes me more cheerful if I am having a bad day.  So thanks to all of you!!! πŸ€—

Thanks anku for the nice post.

When I am sad and depressed the things brings sunshine back in to my life and cheers me up are:

My Family
My friends
A lot of Prayers etc.

Some of my stress-relivers in my day-to-day life is:

Taking a bath
Listening to music
Taking a nap
Relaxing etc.

Things make my life more fun and cheerful are:

IF
Listening to music
Watching a movie or Tv program
Chating with my family and friends
Going to a family or friends party etc.
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I am sad my family, especially my kids and brothers brought me sunshine. my husband tease me to become more active.

Books, music and my close friends help me to relieve stress and now IF. Edited by nitasuni - 16 years ago