Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Hope you all are having lots of fun in the India-Forums sunshine month this september! Big smile

All the people have somethings in their lives that bring happiness into their lives. Party

Everyone is sad and down once in a while. It is at these times that it is upto us to bounce back. Some listen to music while some take a walk. Some talk to friends while some prefer to stay alone

So when u are sad and depressed, what things bring sunshine back into ur life and cheer you up?

What are some of your stress-relivers in your day-to-day life?

What things make your life more fun and cheerful?

Have a great time, everyone!! Tongue

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 20 September 2007 at 6:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeenasmgscarletteblueHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What brings you sunshine?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I always listen to songs LOL

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

well it depends...whn im sad i generally like talking to my sunshine Eksoo Embarrassed Embarrassed**biggg bearrr tight walii huggie fr my sunshine* ...Be it any problemo i always talk to her Embarrassed Embarrassed ..coz its generally stupid n dumb reasons LOL LOL

and yea sumtyms whn theres nuthng i just prefer to be alone...thinking...sumtyms sleep...and yea songs also soothens u Embarrassed Embarrassed ....

Yea sumtyms i see the pics of every1 my frnds n all in my cell n smile...sumtyms just write anythng...and yea sumtyms crying it out also helps u....but mostly i talk to my sunshine baby...i knw i cn cry yell whn she s dere...she never minds Embarrassed Embarrassed ...

i cn b rude i cn be dumb wid her...kuch bhi she listens to it so patiently...dunno if she minds and if she minds or even thnking ughhhhhhh whts type of girl is dis...she wunt ever say tht to me Embarrassed Embarrassed ....

yea sumtyms my bhai also makes me so happy by making me laugh whn i m sadBig smile...yea the thought of sum moments wid family also makes me happy...and smtyms cousins n all....also my favs like fav celebs they bring a smile whn i thnk smthng abt thmSmile....

well sunshine..yea sumtyms looking at even a flower cn make u happy..or a baby pic or a teddy bear...any small thng cn bring a smile....

love u my sunshine Embarrassed Embarrassed ...and yeaa whn im sad i talk to my frnds....all of thm comfort me...my shinesss Embarrassed Embarrassed ...means they knw how 2 handle me Embarrassed Embarrassed ....love all of thm Embarrassed Embarrassed *bigg tight wali huggie*

Edited by ankuhujulover - 20 September 2007 at 7:14am

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

sorry double post

Edited by ankuhujulover - 20 September 2007 at 7:12am

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hmm.. well whenever I am sad.. I either phone my best friend or just pen down my sad feelings.. (in ma personal diary Tongue )..

I won't say that when I am sad or depressed, I recall the best moments of my life.. Because frankly speaking those best moments rather bring tears into my eyes.. Embarrassed and I get even more depressed when I realize that those days are not gonna come back ever in life.. (So I better plan for future ;) heh)

Umm, my best friend ROCKS :D.. she knows the bestttt ways to brighten up my day. xD

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Just right now, I am waiting for Sun-Set LOL . When hunger strikes and there is only one hour left in Iftar, I wait for the moment of my sunshine. Embarrassed

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ahh well when i'm sad either a good comedy or my favorite movie can cheer me up!! or chatting with my friends on phone/internet/sms or Going out with my family.. shopping or just going on long drives with them can cheer me up!!

and when my family/friends see i'm down.. they bring chocolate ice cream for me and i'm happy again Wink

Love,
Gracella

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:03am | IP Logged
When im sad Jokers do Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top