Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kash having heard Suj say on the phone that the wine samples r in his office decides to risk leaving the party , goes up to her room for the car keys, tells Veena something and drives to the office. Rishi follows her to the room and then the office. Then its 10 mins of sheer tp.  Either the director or Kash has 4gotten wher Suj's cabin is. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†She rummages thru draws and breezes thru rooms, not aware that Rishi has followed her but realises it just when she finds the wine sample. She tries to run away and injures herself.  As she limps bk to the car she sees Rishi waiting for her there so takes another route.  There she is accosted by goons and a mystery man in long hair saves her. (KASH DEAR - U SEEM TO B HAVING A HAADSAA IN YR LIFE EVERYDAY- suju dear she needs a bodyguard)

At the party Aks teases Charu some more abt her boss arriving late and takes her to the dance floor. . Veena finds Vasu alone in her room and asks whats wrong. Vasu tells her to mind her own business.

Rishi is bk at the party frustrated 😑that he cudn't catch Kash red handed, he wants to tell Big B abt it but remembers the slap he got last time round and decides to do it thru somebody else. Who better than Vasu?? So he goes and tells her everything. Vasu goes and questions suj abt K's whereabouts. he says she must b somewhere and gets very angry. Vasu tells him she has an eyewitness (Rishi)  who saw her go to the office and even saw her car parked there. She is upto something.... Veena interupts them saying Kash went to pick up Mouli.. Sujal says he trusts kash the most of all. Just then kash arrives. Vasu asks her where Mouli is.....She says she was not at home and of her being accosted on the way.. Vasu asks for proof...Just then mystery man arrives at the party and says "I am the one who saved her life......"

He looks like a buffoon in his long hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Actually he is none other than Robbie from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. The guy that Poo (Kareena) takes to the prom nite. He is very decent looking in short hair. He also acted as Kuku in Kyon Hota Hai Pyar. Here he looks straight out of a Tarzan movie...Horrible.

If he is Swayam then I'm sure the UK guys are going to take panga with Ekta for potraying him like that.πŸ˜‰ Just kiddin.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...HAVE A GR8 WEEKEND.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach thumbnail
Hey Merry Christmas to everyone...
Is he Swayam!!!!!
news was that sumit sachdev (gautam) will play that role.....
lets see who is he..
but he looks damn pathetic... why the hell long hairs...
Actually kash shuld hv a bodyguard.
jahan itna kharcha karti hai wahan ek bodyguard bhi rakh le...
bichara rishi phir phas gaya....
high time want to see sujal back in form...
i am confused did reva knows that vassu is lalit's wife????

~sabeen~ thumbnail
lol...excellent interpretation ov da drama...i was laughing sooooooooo much wen i saw his face...lol...man he looks like tarzan...seriously...i mean yaar koi aur nahiin mila tha??lol...wat has happened 2 ekta yaaR!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Hardy and i agree, Kash needs a bodyguard and this guy looks exactly like a buffoon. I was wondering what is this thing that has arrived straight from a joke shop........
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, hardy. πŸ‘
divytasinha23 thumbnail
so swayam is aks brother and he saved kash.but what is charu got to do with that.was sujal angry when he came to know that swayam saved kash's life?