Fan Fictions

Meri Kahaani Ki Kahaani... Summary

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

After such along time since I am starting a new fiction called Meri Kahaani Ki Kahaani and I hope everyone will enjoy reading this one.

Meri Kahaani Ki Kahaani

Written by Kashish Patel

The story is basicaly about a girl named Prachi Shah who is tried up in many relationships before her marriage and after her marriage with her prince charming.

Will Prachi be able to keep all her relationships without losing all her loved ones?

Character's of Meri Kahaani Ki Kahaani...

Inder Shah - Bani, Prachi, Rano, Alaap, and Ayesha's father

Premlata Inder Shah - Inder's wife and Bani, Prachi, Rano, and Alaap's mother

Amrita - Inder's love and Ayesha's mother

Bani Inder Shah - Bani is more modern type girls who hide everything from their parents and siblings. Bani never liked the fact that their father had cheated their mom for some stupid "b****" afterwards when she learn that her father had some far siblings kid's kids came to ive with them made her pissed. Otherwise Bani isn't that bad in front of her best friend Nakul Garewal and to all those people will close to her even inside her heart.

Prachi Inder Shah - (The main protagonist) Prachi is a ideal daughter, sister, a friend (when they are in trouble), and a mother (Prachi is a mother to all those kids who came to her house when they were young as her. At that time she was only ten years old when baby Tanisha came in her arms.) Beyond all these relationships Prachi shares a special relationship with Lord Ganesha in her language she call's Lord Ganesha in a sweet tone Ganu Bhaiyya. She can never see anyone of her family members in trouble or pain, when it comes to sacrificing Prachi is a prefect role-model for all those people who known her from childhood times like Neev Walia.

Neev Walia - Pranay and Niharika's son and Prachi's childhood friend.

Rest of the other characters will be introduces during the progress of the story goes along with much more realistic matters.

I know some might be upset by the character Bani aka Prachi Desai is going to play in my story, but I promise that you will love this new Bani with the other cast. Please leave your guys feedback on what you guys thought about my character description.

Enjoy!

Kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Kahaani Ki Kahaani... Summary" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I don't understand that so many people viewed it, but didn't left any comments so I am wondering did I make a mistake. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top