jyoti1408 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i jus luv the AR scenes there so good. AR look so cute together..i jus luv the show alot...but i don't know y i feel scared the sumthing is gona happen or sumbody would cum between them, or misunderstandings... cuz that's what happen in all the show first the show cute scenes cute jodis n then they seprate them apart...i hate dat...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jyoti1408

i jus luv the AR scenes there so good. AR look so cute together..i jus luv the show alot...but i don't know y i feel scared the sumthing is gona happen or sumbody would cum between them, or misunderstandings... cuz that's what happen in all the show first the show cute scenes cute jodis n then they seprate them apart...i hate dat...

awww hun dont worry

well you kow how the writers are they hve to make the story interesting

but they have all this jantha that wants to see armaan and rid together

so no matter what comes in the way they will be together in the end😛

i would say enjoy the scenes that come and dont be scared

enjoy every moment of their romantic scene😛

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
true,, even i feel the same way.. i just love thier couple but you know how these serials are, they always have some twists and stuff. i think that that angeli girl would start liking armaan and then ridz would have to give up her love for her sister...i guess would happen but i don't want this to happen cause Armman-Ridz rock!! woohoo

bisma
Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sorry i posted twice*

bisma

Edited by bisma_4eva! - 16 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Even if Rids would give up her love for Anjali, I don't think it works that way. Armaan isn't a toy to be given, he is a person. He isn't going to like Anjali the way he likes the Basket.
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Even if Rids would give up her love for Anjali, I don't think it works that way. Armaan isn't a toy to be given, he is a person. He isn't going to like Anjali the way he likes the Basket.

yep i totally agree!! armaan will always love ridz the most!😳