Tumhari Disha

Pori Is Leaving

bkeero thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I wonder who will replace her.

Bad girl Kavita now plays positive muse

Kavita Kaushik, who has quit Tumhari Disha has now moved on and added another serial to her Balaji portfolio with afternoon soap Kesar.

Her first episode went on air last Wednesday and she seems to be going great guns with the show. Kavita, who had earlier spoken to Telly Chakkar, had said that she'd consider quitting Tumhari Disha if it didn't work well enough for her. Well, seems like she's stuck to her principles and moved on.

Now, after having parted amicably with Disha, Kavita goes on to play the part of a princess in Kesar. "The part is extremely exciting. I'm a princess who's into the Art of Living and Vastu Shastra. She can also read people's faces and do other such things," she describes her part on the show. "My character goes on to create a lot of twists and turns in the lives of the other characters on the show. So I'm really looking forward to a good experience working with them," she adds.

Kavita, who has lately played mostly negative shades, will now be seen playing a positive character. "It's a very stylized positive character they have given me. Currently it's a cameo, and I don't know whether it will be extended or not. All I can say is viewers will see a lot of different nuances to this character."

Also read earlier story:
"I'm not the reason behind Sachin leaving Tumhari Disha," Porinita"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
thanx for sharing..whi is going to do her part???
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the guhas will probably bump her off like they do with everyone else 😊
vvrsun thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni28

the guhas will probably bump her off like they do with everyone else 😊

Gargoyle and Ved are already planning to do just that  😆