Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Ours DK video mixes as Apurva and Surveen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kikien

kikien

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Hi...

I just want ask you guys do you like this new story in kaajjal and do you like this kitty and Devinder...

I have a reguest hope its okay can som one of you friends make a video mixes with our really Dev and Kaajjal as Apu and Surveen...because I have seen all your guys video mixes and I really like them all and you guys all are really good..

I dont know how do make a video mixes please make a video mixes DK as Apu and Sur...like they frist meet each other in all theries romantik moments they spent with each other but please dont show when they died its hurting us.....pleaseeeeeeeeeee its really hurting me...pleaseeeeee

Please choice a nice song like make us happy and give us a smile in ours face...

I really miss my cute,sweet DK always as ApuSur.... please some one help me...

Please answer me back

ThanksBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ours DK video mixes as Apurva and Surveen" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Ya, I agree. These people should act in a teenagious prem kahaani, since the roles of DPS and Kaajjal can only be portrayed soo damnn beautifully by Apu and Sur. Big smile Aur haa, agar koi aisa videomix banaa sakta hai, then it's gonna be great! Hum sab ki honto per muskaano ki barsaat hogi!!!! Tongue

Zareen.

neelamSDlover

IF-Dazzler

neelamSDlover

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
APOORVA SURVEEN Embarrassed ALWAYS AS AMAZING COUPLE AND A REALITY COUPLE Embarrassed Embarrassed

forevercharmed

IF-Rockerz

forevercharmed

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
yeah i totally miss apu and surveen Cry well i hope theyre successful in whatever they choose to do Smile

love,
Avanti

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I think many people have some ....Will find the links and post it!! Tongue

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Kikien u will find many Apu-Surveen video mixes in the Archieves Section...heres the LINK Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top