Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am More upset with the Director.

Instead of Showing Pooja's career life he is showing love life only...... Ok let him show Love life but Pooja pursuing her must also be shown.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutereems

Instead of Showing Pooja's career life he is showing love life only...... Ok let him show Love life but Pooja pursuing her must also be shown.

u have hit the right point 👏 I AGREE WITH U
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

im mad @ alotta ppl n i will tell u y

akash: cuz of how hez actin towards reema

Mandy: y she gotta listen 2 dat evil kushan

Kushan n Annie: 4 obvious reasons (2 many 2 name)

Ronit: jus cuz he luvz pooja dont mean he gotta stalk her...hez wit her way too much

Pooja: she iz too obsessed wit ronit 2 c how much dis relationship iz hurtin mandy

Reema: 4 bein stupid enuf 2 take drugz frm annie

Poornima: for breaking her fatherz trust

Rasik: for trustin hiz daughterz too much where he shud b strict n bein strict ven he should let dem du wat dey want

lol........wow.im upset wit a lotta ppl..............

NOTE: dis list iz not in preference order itz jus random

newayz....I LUV DIS SHOW...YMLH IS THE BEST

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

Good choice! The director did work under Ekta Kapoor for one of serials- should we blame her too?

anonmember thumbnail
Yeah, I'm upset with Akash. How could he call Reema's love bakwaas? Is his love bakwaas too for Pooja cause aren't you supposed to understand love better when you love someone yourself? How could Akash be so insensitive and now Reema has taken such desparate measures. I feel so sorry for her, man, she is so depressed and has no one who can share her feelings with.  
yeh i agree with pakiprincez.....totallly right......man i tired of being angry at every1 in every show.......
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm upset with everyone on the poll espically ronit 😡 and not akashEdited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EVERYBODY ON THIS SHOW IS GOING CRAZY!!

lucky-moon thumbnail

unfortunately i am upset with poornima first she break her family values, second she already knew ronit and pooja dearly love each other so she came in between their passionated moments and even if her life is ruined up so why is she ruined other people life its your mistake deal with it or just kill yourself or go away from their lives and even she tried to suicide but that was a poor shot of killing and someone can easily save you and to lower the burden just get out of ronit life she just needed father name for her child which she has gotten so she doesn't to stay with ronit at all now she may leave the city don't even bother to go to your parents house.

sana_usa thumbnail
but guys i didn't see Kushan for many days!!!