Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 7)

cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
amazing part
lolzzz love to see angad being jealous LOL
plzz cont soon

________
~Sana~
tekhum Groupbie
tekhum
tekhum

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Clap

i have finished 4 part and i liked ur way to discribe it.

good
mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Friends....Here goes the next part....enjoy...love ya
mitu

Part-9

Prithvi dropped Kripa and went away…Harshini was still not at home…so she went to her room and took some nap…It was evening and Harshini called her to tell she would be late….Kripa got ready…to go to Dilip's house….She wanted to avoid….but she did not have any choice in the matter….She wore simple pink skirt and white blouse…and small earings with one of her white sandels….She looked lovely…She caught a taxi and went to Khanna house….The security guard stopped her…and asked her who she wanted to meet….She felt very odd and hurt…She used to freely run around Angad's house when they were small…She told the security…and he asked her to wait…After some time….he asked her to go inside…..She went inside and Naina was at the door…asking her to come inside…and said sorry for the security thing…..Kripa said she did not mind..and its ok….

Naina, Kripa, Kartik and Aliya were talking casually….Then she saw Dilip and Angad deep in conversation at the other end of the hall….Angad was looking at some papers…in his hand…he looked wonderful in his suit ….and business attire….She thought about why he never persued his dream…about being a rockstar……..
She started talking to Naina…and others, for distracting herself from looking at Angad….and making a fool of herself…..When Angad came to them after a few mins…He was dressed in Jeans and white T Shirt…He looked wonderful in any thing he wore….His gaze fell on Kripa….and once again he was memorized…the way she had changed…from skinny little girl to a beautiful women….White suited her he thought…and he came down and greeted Kripa…..Kripa got a call and excused her self…..Angad went to the kitchen for getting some thing to drink….Kripa was standing outside….talking…She looked so lovely…in the skirt blouse….Just like a small girl……….She was talking to some one…with a frown and concern on her face…

K: Is he going to be alright Harshini…..No…no problem…you all go…I will come as soon as I can…No…don't think about it….U take care of him…ok….Yeah….See u in a week….Ok…We will go together if u come here first….ok…bye…

She kept the phone and looked at it worriedly….

A: Everything ok….

Kripa jumped and put a hand on her heart…..

K: You scared me…..

A: Sorry…Everything ok…you looked worried….Naina came there too…

N: What happened Kripa…?

K: Actually it was Harshini's call her brother had a accident …Actually…he he stays in Nainital…and She took a deep breathe…and she had to go there urgently…with her parents…That's what she called for…she got lost in her thoughts thinking about how the last accident has changed their lives……..

N: Oh…I am sorry about it…I know how hard it is for u to listen about the accident…Any ways come in…dinner is served…..

Kripa nodded and started going behind Naina…Angad was besides them…looking concerned towards Kripa….They had there dinner with little chat in between…Dilip had some work so he did not join them…
Kripa then remembered some thing and looked here and there….then she looked at Naina…

K: Aunty…where is dadi..?From yesterday…she was so self observed in her grief that she did not even notice that dadi was missing……

Naina looked away…for a second….

N: She lives in the outhouse Kripa…

K: I did not see her at the engagement too…

N: Yeah..well she is not happy about it…and said she would not come…

K: Oh…I see…

N: But she is waiting to meet u…when I told her u are coming she told to bring u there after dinner….

K: But why is she staying there….

N: There are many people who keep coming her for business…and well I don't cook food any more…dadi likes hand made…so she cooks for her self and stays there…she misses nainital….

K;Oh …

N: Common..if u are finished we will go and meet her…..

K: Yeah sure…and they went to the outhouse…..Kripa saw dadi sitting on the sofa with a book in her hand……

K: Dadi………..Dadi looked up……with a big smile……..

D: Kripa….what a wonderful surprise dear…come here….Angad was behind Naina…he too wanted to meet dadi….
Kripa went to dadi and touched her feet…….and then dadi hugged her tightly…with tears in her eyes…..

K: What dadi….I came to meet u and u are crying?

D: These are the tears of happiness dear…come sit by me……its so long and look at u…u are just beautiful….more beautiful than ur mom……..inside out….and I see…Sulebhan and Gayatri….have given their children all the traditional and cultural values….to their children…Its good to see you…kripa blushed at the compliments as usual…..So tell me how are Sulebhan Gayatri and children….Naina smiled sadly and excused her self…..and went away……..Angad came forward…

A: Hi dadi…

D: Come on Angad…come and sit…..How are u….?

Conversation went on and on for some time…..Angad was surprised by how much Kripa has achived….she never mentioned about her success…more than what was important……She was talented as well as cultured and beautiful …..It was almost 9.30…and Kripa took leave promising to come and spend some time with dadi….Angad and Kripa walked slowly towards the house…The night was quite….except for the sound of the insects…coming from the trees…..

A: So Kripa…you never told me….that u have achieved so much success………

K: So…Angad…you never mentioned that u are getting engaged….she snapped at him in anger

A: I am sorry….guiltily looked down…

K: Don't be….So we are even right….Kripa felt bad at snapping at him…..

A: I guess….

K: Congratulations….Mishti is a lovely girl…I know u will be happy with her…..she said with a forced smile..

A: Thanks….then both were in their own thoughts…no one spoke any more…..
Naina…..was on the couch deep in her thoughts….she did not hear kripa and Angad coming towards her…

K: Aunty…she said quietly….Aunty…

A: Mom…….

N: Oh…sorry…I was miles away….

K: Its ok Aunty…I need to go now…Its already late….

N: Kripa why don't u sleep here….No one is there in Harshini's house…

K: No…aunty all my things are there….I will go…I will see u later….

N: Ok…if u want u can go…Angad go and drop her….But when are harshini and her parents coming back….

K; Oh in a week or so…depends on the situation….

N: Well then u can go now…But tomorrow I am sending Kartik to collect your things and bring u here…ok…You are not staying there alone……and give me ur cell no. too…

Kripa again was stuck…and she just nodded and gave Naina her cell no.
She told bye and Angad and Kripa went out to Angad's car….He was about to open the door…when

K: Angad….we were best friends…you don't need to be so formal ok…Its ok for Mishti…but please….spare me…Angad shrugged and went to Drivers seat…..Kripa sat besides him…and they drove in silence….

Then Kripa asked Angad about his dreams….

K: Angad what about u being a rockstar and director?

A: Guess u won the challenge hmmmm….

K: Angad….she said more seriously…she knew how much Angad loved music…and concentrated on it during college days….

A: Its not necessary that what ever we wish we get it…..I had to help dad in business after college…and then when I finally was ready for the shows….Khanna enterprise was in trouble…I had to leave it again and concentrate on the business…..

K: I am sorry…

A: Don't be….May be it was not meant for me….

Kripa directed him to Harshini's house…and after the house came she got down….and told bye...She opened the door with spare keys given by the servant….if she would be late…Once she was inside….she waved, and closed her door..Angad did not move just sat there…..looking at the closed door,..Then after a min or so…he saw a shadow in the upper room…He was about to leave…when he heard Kripa shouting……………He put the breaks….climbed out of the car…..and ran…..towards the house….Kripa was still shouting…..But the main door was locked….He looked at the room…above…..Got to the pipe line and climbed up…..One of the window was half open…He climbed up and jumped inside….Kripa was on one corner of the bed….she saw Angad getting down of the window…She ran towards him….

A: Kripa….Kripa…what happened …? Was some one here….tell me…?

K: Slowly pointing towards the bed…

A: Looked up at where she was pointing……And started laughing so loudly….that he could not stop himself for several seconds…..He looked up…and saw kripa's angry face…..and put his hands up…as if to surrender….but laughter still not dying on his face…He went to the bed….picked the Cockroach….from the bed and came towards her……

K:Ewwwwwwwwww…..Keep away angad…I don't like it……..eww…and closed her eyes….Angad smiled at her and slowly…threw the cockroach out of the window…and looked at Kripa….She still had her eyes closed….Sweat on her forehead….Angad looked at her lovingly…shaking his head….She hadn't changed a bit…Still afraid of insects…..He used to make her run all over the house…..trying to frighten her when they were small….Mom and dad used to scold him…and Mom even hit him once,….for scaring Kripa with a frog……He laughed at the memory…..Kripa slowly opened her eyes….and looked at his hands…..nothing was there…..He was still laughing at her….and she blushed…

K: Sorry….its just that….its…

A: That u are still afraid of insects….

K: Don't laugh…it's not a joke okay…

A: Oh…but it is….Kripa sharma….a writer a editor, a writer…now a singer…afraid of small insects…vow…

K: Angad stop it………

A: Sure….Then she blushed even more…when she saw the photo of him and her just next to the dresser…She had talked to the photo countless times…Angad picked up the frame and looked at the photo….

A: Those were so wonderful times…of my life Kripa…We were so happy….so tension free….always…on adventure….but when u grow up…life is no longer so easy…..I miss staying in Nainital……with you always disturbing me….climbing up the window…and jumping and crashing me down………Those are unforgettable moments…..he said with sadness in his tone….he sighed

Kripa was quite…Angad looked up and saw her….She was looking at him………..with some thing deep…which he could not point to….He could not look away…..He slowly…went to her….and looked at her deep in her eyes…..

A: I missed u very much Kripa………and then he took her face in his hand and kissed her on her fore head and
hugged her……..Kripa sighed….and hugged him back……..She felt as if she has come home………No one knew what was happening in between them,…every thing was just twisted and complicated……..But then when she opened her eyes….reality came forward….She moved away…leaving confused Angad…..

K: Its getting late…U should go…Angad's phone…was ringing…he took the call and saw it was Mishti….

He looked at Kripa…before switiching the phone on..

A: Hey Mishti……Kripa looked away from him…her heart hurting and aching for some one who could never be hers…..Then she heard Angad talking….some where in the back ground….as she started cleaning the room…..Yeah…I came to drop…Kripa,…yeah…I am going home…ok…I will call u later ok…see ya tomorrow…bye…and kept the phone…

A: He looked at Kripa…who was cleaning the room…..I need to get going…Kripa turned around and looked at him and nodded….Bye…

K: Bye…and then Kripa took him through the main door and opened it for him…Once he was out…she said bye and then closed the door,……leaning against it…with closed eyes….Tears flowing from her eyes……………

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27diyachillaroramainaJRiaflowers4u

cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
awww the cockroach scene was so funny LOL
loved it.
cont soon

_________
~Sana~
ridizzz IF-Rockerz
ridizzz
ridizzz

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Great part.
sweetmittal Senior Member
sweetmittal
sweetmittal

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
it so sad part. poor kripa she is so sad and crying all the time whenever she sees angad.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

mittal
tekhum Groupbie
tekhum
tekhum

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
great parts continue soon
jiya imdad Goldie
jiya imdad
jiya imdad

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
awesome!! loved it!!

the coocroach scene was soo cute, in that scene the awkwardness between the two vanished so quickly Embarrassed

i feel so sad for kripa , everytime she sees angad she couldn't help but cry,

poor soul has to now live in the same house as him and see him with misty, that would only add to her misery!!

the story line is amazing, update soon!

Go to top