Fan Fictions

Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 51

popgirl

Goldie

popgirl

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Nice fanfic cont soon Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
this ff is getting interesting Embarrassed
i'm eager to read the next part
cont soon

_________
~Sana~

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
wow. nice long part. i hope ak will meet soon. i think that angad had become a rockstar now which is probably y he hasnt sent kripa any replies-he soo busy. i bet when ak meet angad will remind her of her promise.

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks friends...Loved your comments...though I don't have much time to write to u individually....I loved to read it...Hope u like the next part.....

love
mitu

Part-6

G: Kripa…what happened? You are shaking…..? Every thing is fine….

K: Nodded and then smiled…and hugged Gauri……and turned her round and round…..Gauri was laughing at her childishness……

G: But Kripa…what….Then Pratham came in…

P: Whats happening…Kripa why are u so happy…?

K: I got into the academy for my classical singing….Pratham…I don't believe it…..You see….I got this 6 months training…..program…from one of the best artist in India…..I need to go to India for 6 months….

P;You are not going any where Kripa….If the training is here then ok…But u are not going to India alone…

Sulebhan and Gayatri entered….Kripa went to them and told them her news….They too were against it too….Kripa's face fell…and she looked at Gauri for help….Gauri….nodded …then went to Sulebhan and Gayatri….                Gauri started speaking some thing….but was inturupted by pratham….

P: No…Gauri….whenever u say some thing…every one agrees….But this time…..no,…..u are not saying a single thing in this matter…

G: But Pratham…

P: No…means no…

S: Pratham…atleast listen to her…. …

P: No dad…she always convinces everyone….

S: Laughing…..But she is always right….right…

P: Made a face….

S: Ok…Gauri..what were  u telling….

G: Mom Dad…Pratham…Kripa….had achived so much over this few years…don't u think she should take advantage of this opportunity and fulfill her dreams….

P: It was just a hobby Gauri…Singing was never a currier for Kripa….She did it side by side….and any ways….how can we send her alone……We don't have any one in India now….We lost touch with all the friends……Even Dilip uncle is not there in nainital…

G: But pratham…she told she is not going alone….she is going with Harshini…and Harshini...her brother Josh is there in Milatry….and he is giving training to children in scouts and guide…and even arranges camps…She is grown up now….She can take care of herself……Don't treat her like a child Pratham…let her fulfil her dreams…

Pratham was quite….But Sulebhan came forward,…

S: You are right Gauri….You can go Kripa...Tell me….when u want to go and I will book the tickets…….But there is one condition…I will give u a cell…you need to keep it with u all the time…so that we can contact u any time…ok…

Pratham looked at Gauri angrily…..And gauri smiled at him sweetly….

Kripa…..hugged her dad and mom and thanked them….Pratham was still angry…..Kripa went to him…

K: Please Pratham…Please….and she made her puppy face….Pratham melted….She used the same trick with every one…including Angad…and they fell for her…..

P: Ok…and he hugged her….then she went and hugged Gauri…

K: Thanks Bhabhi…thank you so much…

G: You are welcome Kripa…Take care of ur self ok…..

Gauri looked at Pratham….again…

P: Ok…baba….you are always right…Happy…

G: Very….every one laughed at them….

Kripa told her dad that Harshini is going to book the tickets…..so he should not worry…He agreed…Kripa wanted to tell him that she was going to Mumbai first to meet Angad…but stopped herself……She felt guilty…but she had to do…what she had to do…Meet the love of her life…..meet her life…Meet her future…..After 15 days….Kripa said good bye to every one…Gayatri was on the verge to cry….but Sulebhan asked to control herself…and wish her daughter luck …with a happy face….Kripa hugged her nephew ….said she is going to miss him…and then She and Harshini…were on their way  to Mumbai……………

They reached Mumbai…and were received by Harshin's parents….They were both happy to see her….They were warm and loving people and welcomed Kripa with open heart…..She got a call from Sulebhan…who asked her if she reached safely…Now was her chance to tell the truth….but again she chickened out…saying she reached properly….She felt even guiltier now…But….backed away the feeling….She was excited to meet Angad…….In the afternoon…She told Harshini…she is going…to Angad's house……….She got dressed in her white Chudidar…with light jewelry….matching to her dress…took her purse…and went to the car….Harshini's parents insisted on going in the car and told the driver to take her…inspite of Kripa telling them she can go by herself….She thanked them and left……Her heart was beating…wildly….she did not know…if what she was doing was correct or not…but she needed to do it……….Angad still had not emailed her…and she had to know that he is alright…..She had the address….which Angad had written and given her long back when they shifted to their  new house in

Mumbai….

Driver took her to one of the finest areas in Mumbai…and when he stopped and looked….the house looked like a palace to her……It was a huge while house…….Heart pounding she got down and thanked the driver….told him to go home…and if she wants she will call him….Driver nodded and went away…Slowly…Kripa went towards the house..and opened the door….There were security in the front gate….but no one asked her……any thing…There were many cars parked near by….When she opened the door….She saw many people….around….They were all working Decorating….the house…..There were flowers…..arranged……Fruits and Sweets as well as gifts on tables…..Servants were doing lighting arrangements…..Kripa wondered what was going on…and if she has come to the right house…..There was not a single face familiar……in the crowd….She walked to one of the servants…and asked…

K: Excuse me…..This is Dilip Khanna's house right….

S: Nodding…Yeah…saying this he went away…in a hurry…Kripa wanted to ask what was going on……but before that she saw the servant leaving….She went to a maid…who was decorating the flowers…

K: Excuse me….can u tell me whats going on in here…..

M: You don't know…..Today is Angad Khanna's engagement……………

Kripa's world came tumbling down…..She felt dizzy…..She did not know how she managed to turn back….But some how…her legs walked on their own…She heard the maid asking if she was alright….

Kripa nodded and thanked her for her concern…Maid gave her some water…and Kripa drank it….She thanked her…and started going out…

M: Is there some one you want to meet…I can call them….

K: No..no….I already did…I mean met them….Thanks…Maid nodded and went away with the empty glass…..

Kripa's eyes were filling with tears……she was not able to see what was in front of her…She thought to quickly walk away from here and no one will notice her……As and then 8 years have passed…and she has changed quite a bit….so no one will guess…with that…she started walking towards the door with heavy heart…..

Suddenly…some one stopped her from behind….Their hand was on her shoulder…Kripa tensed……..

Person   : Excuse me….Can I know who are u?

Slowly she turned around and saw Naina Aunty…She was still the same….but now she was dressed in beautiful saree and nice jewelry…She looked glamorous……

N; Naina looked at Kripa intensely…some thing felt too familiar about the girl standing infront of her…She could not make our…

Kripa looked at her……she could see Naina confused…and knew…she had to go away quickly….

K: No sorry…..I entered the wrong houe…and she turned around…..and started walking around……But before she could open the door….Naina called out for her….

N: Kripa……Naina whispered….in a slow…shocked voice…

Kripa froze in her place…..She closed her eyes and took deep breathe…..Slowly…step by step…she turned around and saw Naina shocked…..looking at her……..Kripa looked down…with tears in her eyes….Naina walked to her slowly…and kept a hand under her chin and raised it……she looked in her eyes….and saw the tears….She needed no more conformation….She hugged her tightly…….

N; You were going away without meeting us….she said sadly…

K: I did not know…if I should have come here or not Aunty…

N: I was like ur mom Kripa…I am still…How can u say that….I took care of u more than ur mom….as u used to be

in our house day and night……Don't u remember…

K: I do aunty…Its nice meeting u…

N: Nice meeting u too Kripa….and they hugged each other…..

K: What is all this aunty? Even though she knew she wanted to confirm it…

She watched naina…..as her face expression changed…Some pain and some guilt…before she could see more …it changed to a smile….

N: Today…Angad is going to get engaged…with Mishti……

Kripa tried to take deep breathes and calm herself….

K: Vow…my best friend is getting married…and I did not even know it…..

N: Smiled awkwardly…Come on  I will take u to meet everyone….

K: Kripa wanted some time to get grip of herself….She knew there was no going back now….She got herself in to some thing…and she had to see it through end……Aunty…can I use the bathroom please…..

N: Sure Kripa…Its at the end of the hall….You go and come back in the dinning hall first…..ok…

K: OK…and she left…..Once in the safety of the bathroom…she just leaned on the sink…and closed her eyes….She did not know how long she waited …but she stayed there….remembering all the childhood moments ….her love…her life…slipping out of her hands like sand….She sighed…and got up…..No Angad was not hers any more….He would not have ignored her mails if he was…He was in love with some one else…He was not her Angad now….She chanted the line again and again….then composed her self and when she thought she was ready to face what was in front of her…she went back…She went in the kitchen where Naina was sitting with Juice and some snacks….She told she will only have some juice and sat down…

N: You have not changed  a bit……Kripa…still eating like a bird…..But u have grown up to be a beautiful women…You look really lovely…

K: Blushed…Thanks Aunty…And I think…Angad did not change too…Still having 3 breakfasts…and eating what ever is in front of him….Naina laughted out loud…

N: You are right about that…Kripa…He is still the same…So tell me how are Gayatri and Sulebhan….

K: Kripa told her everything….about Pratham and Gauri's marriage…Aakash…mom and dad….twins…

N: Well its good that all of u are so nicely settled…Its nice to see u hear though…..Its a big surprise….

K: Yeah…

N: Are Sulebhan and Gayatri planning to come here….

K: Hmmm no they are not …Actually I am going to Nainital for a training…..thats why I am here…with my friend…I tried to see my luck…if I could meet u all….once before going….Kripa looked at Naina…while telling this…and she could feel Naina relax a bit….She got confused at why Naina did not want to meet her parents…then she knew….it was because of the promise…they all did before leaving Nainital…May be she is guilty…But If Angad loved some one else…they could not force him to marry her….So they should not be feeling guilty…she thought….Her thoughts were disturbed with Naina's question….

N: When is your training…

K: Its in about 2 weeks….As soon as it was out she regretted it…..She should have told them that she had training from next day and left….

N: Vow…good then u can stay with us…..

K: Oh..NO…..I am staying with Harshini…She will feel bad if I did not….so …

N: Oh…ok…as u wish…..But for today and tomorrow u are staying and that is final…ok….

K: Oh aunty…that's not possible…I did not bring any thing….to wear….

N: That's no problem Kripa….I will give u everything…..You just call and tell ur friend and ask her to come for the engagement too…ok…

K: Reluctantly nodded …I will call after some time…

N: OK….Now…lets go…meet Angad , Kartik and Aliyah…..ok…..They will be surprised…common….Kripa felt her heart pounding…She just wanted to turn around and run as soon as she can…She did not want to face

Angad…..But she followed Naina….any way….She told just one time and I will go away…I want to see him just one time and slowly she climbed the stairs behind Naina…..The house was grand….and bigger than she imagined…………..She stopped when Naina stopped infront of the door………She Opened the door and the room was quite big….A big TV…was there on one side…and there was a terrace attached to the house…She could see 4 people sitting….there on the chair……Her heart beat increased rapidly with every step she took….Finally they reached the end and Naina opened the door….

N: I have a surprise for u all dear…A surprise visitor…….and she moved away….and every one looked at her……….Her head was bent down…..as if trying to avoid meeting as much as possible….Then she looked up……….and saw 8 pairs of eyes on her…….Kartik…came forward to introduce himself…blocking the rest….

Ka: Hey I am Kartik Khanna….You are…?

N: Kartik…did u not recognize her…..

Ka: Looked at her….and then gave her a biggest smile………….Kripa………..Kripa Sharma………..

Kripa nodded shyly…..

Ka: Vow,…..Its nice to meet you…This is indeed a big surprise…………….and he went near her  and gave her a brotherly hug and a peck on the fore head…..

Aliyah was the next who ran to her….

A: Kripa di…..vow….You are beautiful…..look at u….u look wonderful…Its so good to see u….and she hugged her too…

K: Hey Aliyah its good to see u too…….Then Kripa and Kartik moved away…and she saw a very very familiar face……..but still very different

Edited by mitu - 26 September 2007 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27aroramainaJRiaflowers4u

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Part -7

A: Kripa di….did u recognize….Angad…Oh of coure u did….right….

K: Yeah…….She looked at him…………intensely……..

Angad on the other hand was shocked to his feet…seeing Kripa in front of him……….My god she was beautiful…Simple……..Just like an angel…..Innocent….wonderful…and a smile which could melt a stone…………..And eyes….which saw though ur core……….He had not replied any of her emails for last 5 months …since….they had this business loss…and then his engagement fixed with Mishti….and Marriage in 15 days……..He some how could not tell Kripa about his marriage…He did not know what stopped him….Guilt…no he shook his head….why should he feel guilty…It was not as if they were dating or some thing…They had been best friends one time…But now….may be they can still be….Slowly he went near…her…She was looking at him…..Both were uncomfortable…as they share a huge history….and closeness together..

Kripa on the other hand was memorized…..Angad was just so handsome….and indeed he had grown up to be perfect with strong muscles and a figure to die for….Her heart ached to be held by those hands….She shook her head and reminded her self that he was engaged….It was not proper to think about him that way……She felt her heart grow heavy with the sadness….thinking that those arms will never held her ….and love her…

She smiled at him……slowly…reluctantly

K: Hey…how are u?

A: Fine…you?

K: Fine…..

A: Its good to see you…..all were looking at him intently…..he went near Kripa slowly….knowing what they were expecting…..He held out his hand and Kripa put her hand in his….After a second….she pulled out….Kripa's whole body shook….with the tingling sensation….An electric current sizzeled through her arm…and passed through her body…tingling her body to her feet….Kripa looked wide eyed…at him….and he experienced the same….Then he slowly went near her and gave her a bear hug…and stood away as soon as he can……

They looked at each other in confusion….They used to be best friends….used to share so much with each…other….but all that felt very awkward to them…..Angad was thankful to Prithvi when he interrupted the silence coming forward…..

P: Hi …I am Prithvi….Mishty's brother….Kripa looked at him in confusion…..

P: Oh Sorry….Mishty is Angad's finacee…I suppose u did not know that….

K: Tried to smile and shook her head in denial…No I did not…Nice to meet u…

P: Same here….and as Aliyah and Kartik already told u …u are beautiful….

Kripa blushed…and Naina laughed….
Ok…boys….don't make her feel so shy…that she run away…ok…

P: Sure Aunty…..We don't want that now do we….?

Kripa looked at him and smiled at his expressions….he was trying to flirt with her…..But she was equal to them…She was no longer a shy quite girl she used to be……

K: Well Mr. Prithvi….you got the point there…..I too don't want to shy away…Any ways….thanks for the compliment….

P: Well if that's settled then how about this….he raised his arms for a handshake….Friends…..

K: Sure why not….Friends……and she smiled….at him….

Angad's inside crumbled…..Her smile made his legs go week…..God what was happening here………

N: Kripa….Common….go with Aliya and pick what ever dress u want for the evening….

K: But Aunty…

Al: Common Kripa di…I got 6 new dresses for the engagement……But I can't wear them all….. right….You choose which ever u want….

K: Hmmm..Ok Aliya…Thanks Aunty….

N: You are welcome Kripa…and she left…

K: Bye…Kartik, Prithvi…Angad….and they left…while leaving Kripa looked back once….to look at Angad…their eyes met….Then Aliyah pulled her out……

After Kripa left……

P: Vow………She was just stunning…….

Ka: Hey Prithvi…stay away from her ok…if your intentions are not good towards her then….you will have us to answer back….

P: Hey cool Kartik….We have just started being friends…..And for ur information…..My intentions are very honorable….ok….don't worry…..

Ka: Sure……….

Angad…did not say any thing….he was just speechless……He just sat there trying to think what just happened…..No one noticed him….except Kartik…..But fortunately he did not question him about it…….Angad was getting ready, in the evening for his engagement…..Meanwhile….He heard….some ones voice outside…..He was about to step out…when he heard her voice…..

K: Harshini…Please come…I am feeling so lonely here….Please…for me….Yeah…ok… I will wait for
u….ok…Yeah…I promise we will go home soon….yeah…Thanks…you are so sweet…Bye…

Angad felt hurt….there was time….when Kripa used to stay at their house…all the time…..She used to be more part of their family than hers….But today…she was calling her friend as she was feeling lonely in his house……
He went inside and sat down on the bed and closed his eyes…..Then opened and saw a small teady lying besides his bed…..It was the gift given by Kripa…..The memories of their childhood….their playful time …every thing came back to him……..He came out of his emotions….and got up…when there was a knock on his door….He went and opened the door….It was Naina …asking him to come down….as people are asking about him…He nodded…and went down with his mom…..

He talked to several people…some know and some unknown……Blindly he went from one person to another to greet them….all the while his eyes searching on the stairs…for Kripa to come……down……God was he mad…..He was getting engaged today…How can he think of Kripa…..like that…..and shaking his head….he tried to concentrate on what people were talking to him…..Then suddenly he saw her…..And vow…what a sight….Kripa dressed in pink Ghagra……slowly came down….By her blushing…..he could tell…that she knew…how beautiful
she looked….Aliyah or some one had complimented her already……….She was just stunning…….His heart took a leap…..He could not take his eyes off her….He was memorized….till some one tapped behind him..He turned around….and there was mishty…his fiance…..He smiled at her….

A: Hi…Mishty….You are looking beautiful..

M: Hey Handsome…so are u….I mean handsome…thanks for the compliment….I know I look beautiful..Angad rolled his eyes…and laughed at that…Mishty was impossible….

A: Thanks….

M: Well….do u know that girl bhai is going to…She pointed out to Kripa……..The movement we entered the house….he looked up and didn't listen to a word I said….He just followed her….Angad clenched his hands…..He did not want Prithvi to go near Kripa….But smiled instead…

A:Yeah she is Kripa….

M: Kripa…Kripa Sharma…your childhood friend…..?

A: Yeah…..one and the same….

M: Vow…you never said she was coming or that she was so beautiful..…oh any way…can u please introduce us….

Angad felt very very akward…..he wanted to tell no, but had no choice….He lead the path and went near
Kripa…where prithvi was complementing her again and Kripa smiled and blushed at that …and was telling him….he is a big flirt and is not leaving a chance…to come near her….Prithvi was laughing at that…..Angad was boiling inside….but kept his cool…Moment his eyes met hers…..she was silent…..He could not utter a word …….Prithvi again came to his rescue…..by introducing Kripa to Mishty…

P: This is my beautiful sister Mishty…..Mishty Kripa Sharma…..

M: Its at last nice to meet u Kripa…Angad used to talk so much about u, when we were in college…..

Kripa looked stunned at Angad….She never thought he would talk about her to any one…..Angad just smiled at her and his eyes were back on Mishti…Kripa felt hurt…..He loved her so much…no no…never loved her….she had loved him….….but now….he was some one else….

P: You knew about Kripa…..?He asked Mishti…

M: Yeah bhai…Angad and Kripa were Childhood friends in Nainital…..

P: Well it doesn't seem like they were….

Both Angad and Kripa looked at him questioningly….

P: Oh well…You hardly said a word to each other….in the morning and now….so I just thought….

A: Well Prithvi you are wrong…..We were very good friends and still are…..

K: Thinking….No Prithvi….we were best friends…and I love him and I was supposed to be married to him………Her thoughts were interrupted by Angad….

K: Sorry…what did u say….

A: Nothing…..I need to talk to some people…you all continue ….and he went away from there……Kripa looked at him going away…with sadness…..Then she saw Harshini come from the front door…looking everywhere…..She excused her self and went to Harshini….

H: Vow……Kripa look at u………..You look….vow…I don't know…..Just…I mean…I think you know…..

K: Stop it Harshini….any way thanks for coming….

H: Hey any time….and they hugged each other….

Kripa and Harshini walked inside….They took cold drinks offered by the waiter….and stood there talking to each
other…..

H: Vow….wonderful party…….now tell me…whose party is this……You never told me any thing……other than….its a party…

K: Actually Harshini….its …taking a deep breathe…and closing her eyes…..its Angad's engagement today………

H: What…?She choked her drink…which spilled a little on her dress….
2-3 people besides them looked at them…Kripa pulled her out of the crowd and they went to the nearest washroom……
Harshini…turned around

H: You are joking right….No you are not……… and looked at Kripa….Pain written all over her face….She hugged her…..

H: I am so sorry….How can they do this to u….And why are u still here knowing all this……Common lets go…I am not allowing u to stay for a min here….lets go…and she started pulling Kripa….

K: Wait Harshini….It will not look proper to go away….Besides I am wearing Aliya's clothes and Jewelry…..And any way…Uncle Aunty did not do any thing…If Angad is in love…then who can force him…right…Besides….he doesn't know…what uncle and dad have promised…I would not have heard too…if I was in Angad's room…

H: Yeah…but still…You have waited for him for 8 years…..How can u take all this….Harshini looked at her concerned…….

K: I am ok…I really am…Please don't leave me here…We will go as soon as possible….

H: I am not going any where Kripa…I will be with u….don't worry…Are u really alright…

K: I am fine…..Lets go out…

H: Sure whatever…..

When they went out…..Kripa introduced Harshini…to Prithvi…then Mishty….She did not see Angad…So Kripa and Harshini were alone…when Prithvi and Mishty were called by their Mom and Dad……Naina came to them and
Kripa introduced her to Harshini….Naina welcomed her…and then took Kripa to meet Dilip…..She asked Harshini….to come along…

N: Dilip…See who has come to meet u?

D: Turned around to Naina's voice and looked at Kripa…He recognized her at once……His face shocked and then some thing …which Kripa could not see….He looked down…and when he looked up….he smiled at her…..and shaked her hand…and then hugged her…..

D: Welcome Kripa…This is a surprise…….Naina u did not tell me….about Kripa….any ways….enjoy the party
Kripa and you too…he told the girl who was next to her….Then he excused himself and called Naina….too…Naina excused and went with him…

D: Naina…how come Kripa came here….Are Sulebhan and Gayatri here tooo….What are we going to say them…

N: Calm down….Dilip…they are not here….and Naina told him every thing….

D: Thank god…any ways…you should have told me first about it…..

N: Its ok…and I was going to but u were busy…

D: Any way just as a precaution…if we have to talk to Sulebhan or at Kripa's home…then just tell them that Angad was madly in love with Mishty…and so they are getting them married…..I know Sulebhan will understand….Anyway…its not as if Kripa or Angad's heart will break or some thing…They don't even Know about the promises….

N: Yeah u are right…..I hope there was some other way....any way…you go on….we will manage….

D; Hmm. …we will talk later………lets go to our guests…..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27diyachillaroramainaqwerty012JRia

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
awww poor kripa
lolzzz this prithvi is too much
awesome part
cont soon

_________
~Sana~

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Great part.
liked it.
awww...poor Kripa Cry Cry Cry
I think Angad is marring Mishti just to save his business
plz cont. soon

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hey mitudi it was really awesome part. but can't believe that angad is getting engaged to misty. poor kripa i feel sorry for her. she came all the way to india for him to surprised him but she got shocked from him.

pleaseeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top